• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some OOC ramblings and thoughts

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had a good time at Zento last night. I love the way the story is playing out.
I may be wrong, I am working from a memory that somehow loses things sometimes (glad Dev isn't here to amen that!) :blushing: but what if this played out as so:

Zento can't be controlled by Casca? What if the Zento defenders and allies were to take Britain and the Castle for their own? My play out to be interesting indeed.

We were told, up front, at the start of the EM program, if memory serves, that each shard would be writing its own history in this, and that not all shards would be the same afterwards. How cool is this! :danceb:
What if we were one of teh only, or *the* only shard, not to have Casca as king, and were instead left with say, Candrin, as Ruler. And were left to be self governing in a sense, like Maplestone said, "cultural rule" joined in a loose league under a ruler and governing representative body...

Impossible? nah
Hard to accomplish? yep
Improbable? depends on teh mood of the shard and how much rp they want to put into it.

Anyway, remember one and all, for once, we are writing our own history, and not being pawns in a laid out strictly guided story line :thumbsup:

Let's make it a history to remember...

And Blesh, It DID happen :p

N

NewThunder

Well, I thought last night was a huge waste of time, those who wanted to help Casca, had nothing to do, all this was was lots spawn for the tamers to kill, not alot of thought there. Perhaps the factions should be used for this type of story line. I am not at all pleased that Zento is being bothered with, since who cares about it, it really isn't a true part of the UO lore anyway.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I thought last night was a huge waste of time, those who wanted to help Casca, had nothing to do, all this was was lots spawn for the tamers to kill, not alot of thought there. Perhaps the factions should be used for this type of story line. I am not at all pleased that Zento is being bothered with, since who cares about it, it really isn't a true part of the UO lore anyway.

sometimes i really think theres no way to make certain people happy, and that those people could b*tch about anything.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I edited this sweet post because I knew someone would cry about what I had said. So nevermind and stuff.