• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] Some Old Steal Pics! (Pic Heavy)

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came across these the other day. Oh the nostalgia!

Siege Professionals!! Miss them dudes!

A few of my thieving deeds on Origin when it opened up.

And lastly.. The end results of the above pictures on BTH Forums..

I believe the 120 Eval was when I snuck onto BTH island and stole it out of their packs when they were rolling on it. I use to always hop a gate or wait for them to show up. They would roll on scrolls outside of the guildhouse thinking it was safe. I would be in wraith form, be on top of them, then begin to cast invis and while the invis was casting, I would steal the scroll and then my invis cursor would come up, so I could instantly hide and stealth off. Good times indeed. I wish I had more pictures. I should remake a thief somewhere. I had alot of good steals on Siege Perilous too when I had Kijn Darkglimmer. Guardwhacking people by forcing them to attack you, killing people with GM Mage/Eval after stealing their regs, waiting at banks for people to make sales or to bank precious items.. All good times.

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great grabs!
I really enjoy reading about other peoples steals. Almost as good as making my own.