• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some old items, possibly rare?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a handful of items I came across here. Trying to find out if rare, or if anyone might have interest in them. Thanks for looking!

-Not sure if this is a rare Liquor bottle or not, but was advised I post it on here to find out.

-I understand these were created via some bug years ago. I thought someone might have interest in it as a curiosity/deco' item.

- Neira used to drop these (or you had to disarm her to get it? I can't remember)...or for all I know she still does. I wasn't sure so figured I would post along with the others.

-old school 10k diamond wedding-bands (the two you see are both 10k diamonds). Cannot be insured.

- I don't know what the deal is with this. I have a bunch of the "Crystal Ball"'s that look just like this, and have the extra words from whatever glitch was used. This one as you can see however is simply named "Blessed", and the words Crystal Ball are not on the gump anywhere. I have no idea...

- I know the music box is nothing special, but was told "The Wanderer" gear is no longer obtainable, and may be of some value...

If you see anything you like please feel free to make offers in this thread, or PM me with questions. Thanks in advance also for any information.

Thanks again for looking!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nothing really rare, i'll offer 1m on the Scimitar though if it's on Atlantic

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the SC furniture should sell for 10m on a vendor quickly, but you may be able to get more for it since SC in that variety isnt seen much, mostly see containers and chairs.

the crystal balls dont sell well, 1mil maybe. 5m for scimatar if someone really wants it.

the music box, it doesnt look full, but close to it. if you can max it they go for about 20m. if not, 5 to 10 m for someone wanting just the wanderer track. hard to sell because on vendor of course cant see the rare track. If it was the gear alone, which could be added to an existing box they for about 20m.

think the bottle is a pirate / spawning one.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Appreciate the offer, but a google search seems to indicate it's worth quite a bit more.

[Price Check] - Xmas is Coming...Olde event and hard find Items PC please
I went with an older post myself hehe :p
[Price Check] - Red Scimitar (pic inside)

Not disputing it can sell for more to the right buyer though very few (maybe 1 or 2 people) would consider offering that much for it, it's just a red colored schimitar. @Smoot has a point on the armoir, seems I missed the SC tag on it