• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

some of the ship names are fantastic whats yours?

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seeing that mermaid thread made me think i really have seen some pretty unique boat names out there tell me what have you named ur yauchts? so that i may chuckle at all of you clever and unique uo people out there you all rule.. !!

E

Espilce

Ships of Grog:

The Crabendoofer

and

The Blippy Butter Bucket

D

DVDA

Mine (attached below)

Some funny ones that I have seen:

Aboat Time
Wasted Seamen
Master Baiter (also the name of a shop here in Florida)
Piece of Ship
Ship Happens

Attachments

T

Trash Collector

bateau de tresor de detritus.

It's poor French for 'Boat of Treasure of Trash'... AKA Trash's Treasure Ship.

As soon as I changed the name, I lost it. Need to call a GM now. :(

UPDATE: Paged a GM and in less than 45 minutes I was reunited (and it feels so good!) with my Bateau! :)

K

kyrstynz

I really enjoy reading all the different interesting posts, but it is really odd to me that everywhere I look I find a derogatory comment or belittling citations from Pink Floyd. Why???? It seems a bit harrassing to me and very unneccesary. It takes the enjoyment out of each interesting thread.

M

Mackeo

I really enjoy reading all the different interesting posts, but it is really odd to me that everywhere I look I find a derogatory comment or belittling citations from Pink Floyd. Why???? It seems a bit harrassing to me and very unneccesary. It takes the enjoyment out of each interesting thread.
Thats a really long boat name.

K

kyrstynz

Thats a really long boat name.
Lol!

Sorry, I got off topic. I couldn't think of a good ship name. Mine is "Mesopotamia". I wish I could come up with a more creative name. There are some great ones out there. I wonder if "Thats a really long boat name" would fit.