• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some of My Houses

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I'd post screenshots of a few of my houses that I especially like. I'm not much of a decorator/designer, so suggestions would be much appreciated. (Click the pics to make them larger.)

This is my Sonoma house.

Same house in KR:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my Baja houses. (The silver boxes in the workroom don't belong there. They're full of seeds I had in another house and I had no place else to put them when I dropped that house.)

Same house in KR:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a house I used to have on Origin that was inspired by a beautiful house I saw on Catskills last fall.

A

Azureal

Oh my, the design on that bottom house is just awesome!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, glad you like it. Here are screenshots of the house on Catskills that was my inspiration. It was located near the Yew gate. Wish I could remember the name of the person it belongs too. She did a house building "seminar" and invited folks from other shards. Was well worth the time. I tried to not copy hers 100% but I think I came pretty darn close. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But yes, I think the design is pretty cool. Lots of room in front for vendors, if you wanted them. When I had that house on Origin, it was located right by the cave near Hanse's Hostel, so I was going to put a small forge and anvil in the bottom corner, closest to the cave so it could be used by miners visiting the cave.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is another Catskills house I looked through around the same time, trying to get ideas. It's quite lovely too. It was located just up the road from Hanse's Hostel.

L

Leana Sidhe

Wow Tina, I think your creation is GREAT! Very nice

A

Azureal

So many excellent ideas in here! And the way some people can make an 18x18 look like its so much bigger, amazing!