• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] some oddities from days gone by

C

Chiera

been browsing the bank boxes of a few long forgotten chars on long forgotten shards and came upon a few items I am not sure if there's a market for them.

a runebook made by Cleo [Exceptional]

in yellow ofc. This is pretty old, that much I remember.

A Runebook Of Exceptional Quality

in yellow too. Old but not that old, and probably not very rare as I stumble upon such books every now and then on older chars

Double exceptional plate tunic(s. Actually a bag full of them ;) ) says:

A Platemail Of Exceptional Quality
Exceptional

And at last 'An Interior House Door Key' from the days when we could actually lock the doors with keys :) Used to be pretty common ofc, but since it is a long time since the access system changed I am not sure if there are still many of those around.

thx in advance

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Exceptional] Runebook - ~3mil

Other double exceptional items - usually go for 100-200k as they are more common items.

Interior House Key - 700-800k

:)

C

Chiera

thx a lot. Kind of liked the [exceptional] runebook anyway, so it's been locked down in the scribery and will stay there :)

For the rest, if anyone is interested just pm me. Items are now on Europa.