• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some little informations about the PVP SCHOOL on Europa

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I support the idea.
I think it's a great idea. All i hear here is bla bla bla..Give Blazing a fair chance, who knows there might come some good out of it.
Just my 2 cents.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand these players, I caused loads of frustration for all the kills I got on them in all over these years, I have been really devilish on them, the fact they keep talking about this, makes me a winner already.

The more they talk about the school the more Europa wins, so it is just fine.

Thursday 8 pm uk time skara fel gate! I wait for all of you!!! and yes even you Sir Rage magnus a lot or Winker....maybe you will learn how to play really well your template and realize there are no super hax for Uo.

Everybody is welcome

J

Jii the Cunning

lol this makes about as much sense as blazing making this joke pvp school,jii when you can pvp and not run from yew to brit feel free to comment on subjects you know about,you pvp maybe once every month so you see nothing of the shards activities or pvp,log on more and get yourself to the school where az i hear will be master,teaching even blazing himself as he is so poor at 1 to 1 battles,im pleased to hear that the people who brag about how good they will be taught by the best pvper on this shard....:thumbup1:
lol im just saying i would enjoy fighting masses, who are you to deny it? I don't fear the zerg, end of story.

Who are you btw? winker prankster sir magnus? Which one of the eternal trammies?

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol im just saying i would enjoy fighting masses, who are you to deny it? I don't fear the zerg, end of story.

Who are you btw? winker prankster sir magnus? Which one of the eternal trammies?
Is that all you're good for? Throwing insults?

Look folks, another troll, lol at you. Is a poor atempt at a a troll at that! Just lol at you!

:lame:

Just because im not the best in the game does not mean i do not have a right to play the game, so get stuffed Jii. I admit im not the best at the game, but i have fun and thats all that counts as its my time not yours.

Who are you to question anything other!

J

Jii the Cunning

I pardon you if I threw false insult on you winker but its just obvious to generalize you into the same category with prank and magnus since you often play with them and your playstyle is very much alike to theirs.

Fact is, both of them have tried to blacken my name and my friends' names several times(only resulting as good laughter sessions to us) and knowing their playing skills it was obvious i was guessing the guy flaming me was one of your stealth archer crew members.

P

P.W.N

Why is it when someone says anything about blazing or anyone on the boards for that matter, its magnus? what is wrong with you people? your obsessed by magnus,i want to meet this guy he sounds so funny and the fact hes talked about so much is rather amusing.tbh i think its you who is rage king blazing and jii your name is blackened like the starfish in my back door.. if you speed hack dont expect respect.. wake up smell the coffee as europa banning is coming your way...
What i find so funny is that 4 people turned up to blazings school of nubism hoping for free items as you promised,its also even more funny that you and chaz are the profs when epic and az are so much better than you too put together hmm doesnt make any sense like you having inferno and gwin de pooh teaching the nubes how to fight,nubes teaching nubes lol what next mr high and mightly ego blazing? give us another famous quote or another string of useless but entertaining quotes :lol:

J

Jii the Cunning

P.W.N. you are extremely wise when you accuse me for speedhacking.

I don't mind since you just made my day. :)

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats why we miss Keke and his boys. When they play mages they play without cheating and they can do what you cant.

They play without trying to trick people into para field traps or telleporting up and down ledges.

FEW attack, GOD Speedhack.

Face up to it Luigi

1) Im not Mangus
2) Prankster > Luigi
3) GOD guild cant play without 3rd party programs

If this is going to be done, it has to be done by Epic not you!

Epic just recruit into TB and train them up. If your boys want some friendly PvP training with the opposite faction let us know we will help out, without the use of 3rd party programs.
The problem is this are always the same people, the guildhoppers, there are only 2 strong pvp guilds on Europa i know, that is FEW and GOD, and all others are poking each other and are hopping every month around.

I have also tried all these, i were in FEW alliance, it was nice, but FEW is Finish and thats okay, i have tried a lot of more, but GoD is having a strong fundament, everybody knows it and likes it or dislikes it, but it is there and still there after a break.

So in the case of cheating there maybe rumors around, i dont know if blazing is cheating, i dont know if any of my guildmates are using not allowed 3rd party programs, what i know is, iam not using them and if i need help in any way i can ask my guildmates!

Ahh and by the way it is easier to loose if you know you got killed by a cheater, because you dont have to see you have done something wrong. But in truth all of the people out there calling us cheaters are angry of our success in PvP, the use of not allowed programs is only an excuse.

P

P.W.N

Lets get a few things sorted first lol:

1) you dont pvp enough to comment

2) you play a dexer who spams disarm and ai with poisen

3) its not hard to press 3 buttons

4) you play with people that do cheat and you know they do

5) NOBODY in fel respsects god and they are bad pvpers

6) the school of nubism didnt even happen

7) the best and funniest thing is that god lost their harrower to sl last night so pls mr non faction red join the team and keep up the good work

WE SALUTE YOU OH REDS WHO ARE SCARED TO JOIN THE REAL PVPERS :gun::gun::gun:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem is this are always the same people, the guildhoppers, there are only 2 strong pvp guilds on Europa i know, that is FEW and GOD, and all others are poking each other and are hopping every month around.

I have also tried all these, i were in FEW alliance, it was nice, but FEW is Finish and thats okay, i have tried a lot of more, but GoD is having a strong fundament, everybody knows it and likes it or dislikes it, but it is there and still there after a break.

So in the case of cheating there maybe rumors around, i dont know if blazing is cheating, i dont know if any of my guildmates are using not allowed 3rd party programs, what i know is, iam not using them and if i need help in any way i can ask my guildmates!

Ahh and by the way it is easier to loose if you know you got killed by a cheater, because you dont have to see you have done something wrong. But in truth all of the people out there calling us cheaters are angry of our success in PvP, the use of not allowed programs is only an excuse.
Once you have the balls to join factions, then you can come and tell me whats good and bad in PvP.

Ps, we dont guild hop, Most of the SL boys have been playing togther for over 5 years.We may have rebranded in that time but we dont guild hop, thats for sure!

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once you have the balls to join factions, then you can come and tell me whats good and bad in PvP.

bla bla bla
more bla bla cuttet out.
Well is that the standart expression from SL, i keep hearing it all the time..
It's quite funny really it is.

Keep lying to your'e self..
Faction is about capturing sigils, holding towns etc etc.
Only reason people join faction is because of the uber gear.

..Real PVP'ers dont require uber faction gear to compete..

J

Jii the Cunning

Actually the real pvpers join factions coz they don't have time or money for aquiring the normal arties and therefore they rather get free faction gear and pvp with them.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well is that the standart expression from SL, i keep hearing it all the time..
It's quite funny really it is.

Keep lying to your'e self..
Faction is about capturing sigils, holding towns etc etc.
Only reason people join faction is because of the uber gear.

..Real PVP'ers dont require uber faction gear to compete..
Well done mate, great responce. Tell us more about PvP...

Trammel that way >>>>>>>>>>>

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#1: Is epyc the same pvper who started his career on drachenfels?

#2: On Europa once was a pvp guild called "NDK". Still active, or do those guys pvp in different guilds meanwhile?

regards,

fizz

S

strolch

#1: Is epyc the same pvper who started his career on drachenfels?

#2: On Europa once was a pvp guild called "NDK". Still active, or do those guys pvp in different guilds meanwhile?

regards,

fizz
Yes I started PvPing on Drachenfels.
And no, I dont think ANYONE of NDK still plays.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I started PvPing on Drachenfels.
And no, I dont think ANYONE of NDK still plays.
Then greetings, Epyc! You were a legend already on Drachs; nice to see you giving your skill to others.

Best wishes,

Fizz

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think i am safe to say that on the PvP scene im known as a none cheater.

Now i might be a crap little red name running on your screen due to my lag and lack of game time, but at a moment i think i was considered a good DUELER on europa, not that it means much as there were no real names on this period. But i managed to beat Az a few times and even he admited i progressed alot blah blah blah

all that to say i know what im talking about.

Now let's analyse the situation, A school is now opened, teachers are 4 different persons from different guilds.
If one of them IS a cheater, well who cares when it concerns the school ? isnt it all about giving the basics and encouraging people into pvp ?
Winker PWN or whatever, wouldnt you want to see new faces in fel ?

Correct me if i am wrong, but what you trolls are trying to do is destroy anything that concerns blazing's actions, am i wrong ?

K

King Frankie

Ok troll this Don juan.

If you were in a dark alley would you like to buy an apple from Charles Manson or Carmen Electra?

Just because we warn people about Blazing so called previous actions we somehow became trolls? In what world do you live in? Fairy land with green smelly schrooms? If so bring some for me also.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct me if i am wrong, but what you trolls are trying to do is destroy anything that concerns blazing's actions, am i wrong ?
Ok don lets put it this way.

A man gets put to jail for fraud and stealing from his employers, he has a background of theft and stealing from his employers for many years (he even boast about his theft on the internet and is proud of it).

Upon his release would you employ this man as your main man to look after your cash?

I have stated a few times in this thread Don, It’s a good Idea, but not with blazing involved. He has been the main person who has destroyed the PvP on Europa, and he deserves no place in the Europa PvP community.

I know you're now all buddy buddy with him again, and to be fair looking back on the thread its only his buddys that are sticking up for him.

Just in case you didn’t read the entire thread I will repeat my self just for you:

Remember A leopard without spots.... Is still a Leopard by nature. You cant not change the nature of Blazing. He is what he is.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done mate, great responce. Tell us more about PvP...

Trammel that way >>>>>>>>>>>
Nice oh so wise troll,
Can you mark me a rune ?

Trammel that way >>>
Best joke ever. Think i laughed for a week. :thumbup1:
If you wanna insult me, you gotta try alot harder.

I could tell you alot about PVP, but why would i need to ?
Seems like we have a nice school for that kind of thing.
Maby you should join it ??
I'm sure blazing could teach you some new tricks :)

Iv'e Heard TB, is making a new school for anger management. Maby you should give it a try ?

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammel that way >>>
Best joke ever. Think i laughed for a week. :thumbup1:

Seems like we have a nice school for that kind of thing.
Maby you should join it ??
I'm sure blazing could teach you some new tricks :)

Iv'e Heard TB, is making a new school for anger management. Maby you should give it a try ?
yeah well i guess since we killed everone at the school the other night 3v3, we dont need lessons from them. After winning 2 SL v 6 GOD today i guess we wont need any lessons from Blazing either.

As for you... I was not kidding around, and it is no laughing matter...
Back to where you came from please! :thumbup1:

Trammel that way >>>>>>

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a good idea.

Certain people should be prevented from commenting on this thread, to allow people to make up their own minds. (Winker ,Frank)

They know they could use the help of the school, but they are too afraid to admit they are bad as they have been playing for so long yet failing for so long.

Unfortunately they are jealous of the idea and are doing their best to sabotage it.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a good idea.

Certain people should be prevented from commenting on this thread, to allow people to make up their own minds. (Winker ,Frank)

They know they could use the help of the school, but they are too afraid to admit they are bad as they have been playing for so long yet failing for so long.

Unfortunately they are jealous of the idea and are doing their best to sabotage it.

Oh look another GOD wantabe!

FYI we do regular training with our boys, we don't need Blazing to teach us how to lay fields down in tight spaces, then defend with 3 greater dragons, we know how to do that and its not PvP.

So don't come here preaching to me about what i need and what i don't.

Since we destroyed Blazings guild yesterday 2 of our players v 6 of Blazing's it appears every 1 of our players is worth 3 of GOD's. It kinda reminded me of the movie 300.

I am spartacus

P

P.W.N

Thanks Fizz:)
So you´re from drach aswell?
1v1 is something but teaching team play is another kettle of fish aint it epico,after all you had to join god as you ruined tmg guild,i dont really think you have any room to talk about bad pvp as your team play is something of a complete shambles,your getting a bad name in uo and its been said you used a speeder when you were redlined so before you shoot people down take a good look and give that head a shake private pyle, you not as good as you like to think :sad2: :sad3::sad3:

P

P.W.N

I think i am safe to say that on the PvP scene im known as a none cheater.

Now i might be a crap little red name running on your screen due to my lag and lack of game time, but at a moment i think i was considered a good DUELER on europa, not that it means much as there were no real names on this period. But i managed to beat Az a few times and even he admited i progressed alot blah blah blah

all that to say i know what im talking about.

Now let's analyse the situation, A school is now opened, teachers are 4 different persons from different guilds.
If one of them IS a cheater, well who cares when it concerns the school ? isnt it all about giving the basics and encouraging people into pvp ?
Winker PWN or whatever, wouldnt you want to see new faces in fel ?

lol we didnt ask for your life story marlon,you were never anything special in the world of uo and are know more for crafting valorite scam hammers more than anything,what we would like is all the cheats and easy uo users to be banned perma, people like you and blazing and all the pathetic people in god who swear they dont cheat to win,dont make us laugh and besides you dont always win when your cheating and even less now your all scared of been banned, keep up the good work boys... speed less, learn more, fight fair = happy days but :sad2: days for you lot :thumbup1:

S

strolch

1v1 is something but teaching team play is another kettle of fish aint it epico,after all you had to join god as you ruined tmg guild,i dont really think you have any room to talk about bad pvp as your team play is something of a complete shambles,your getting a bad name in uo and its been said you used a speeder when you were redlined so before you shoot people down take a good look and give that head a shake private pyle, you not as good as you like to think :sad2: :sad3::sad3:
I ran down tmg? Wow, thats totally new to me...Actually I think the PKR guys ran it down for leaving for no possible reason and I didnt cause any reason aswell.

Turning speeder on while redlined? Well, I dont know how it works but if you could do that, then Id NEVER die.

Being bad at teamplay? Im regarding myself (and not just Im doing that) as one of the most reliable player when it comes to not just 1on1, but also to teamplay. Im like one of the 0,1% of players who x-heals on a dexxer, who throws his last heal when redlined to his mate knowing he´d do the same which enables you to trust each other. I never panic, I stay calm and analyze...Jeez, you wont understand:)

As good as I like to think....This is actually the only true point as I used to be WAY better (yes, even better). But nowadays I came down to a level where I just play for fun and not reaching for the sky anymore as Ive been there, saw it all, and it bore me:)

The fact that someone I dont even know flames me like that is my best argument to say that I at least had a name and If Id like to have it again, Id take it within a few couple of minutes playing.

healthy confidence.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War