• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some items I found while spring cleaning

• Thread starter gandolfofaol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

gandolfofaol

Are the following kind of items worth anyting?

Old crafted items that are miss labeled
ex. only says of exceptional quality instead of a katana of exceptional quality

Weapons that say (for example) a magic spear and then one of the properties is some type of slayer

F

feath

you're mileage may very, i may be corrected, i am frequently wrong.

Old crafted items that are miss labeled - depends on the item I think, but there are collectors out there for that stuff - myself among them. I see them go from 150k - millions, depending on item, so a list would be helpful.

ex. only says of exceptional quality instead of a katana of exceptional quality - 150kish

Weapons that say (for example) a magic spear and then one of the properties is some type of slayer - 'magic' weapons are collected by some, usually worth around 250-500k ish

G

gandolfofaol

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll put together a list for sell before I toss em in the trash - lol.