• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some help?

Hulton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings!
So I usually play on Europa, but after my little armageddon that occured to me there (lost the house with all of my items) I would like to also begin my adventure on Atlantic.
Big thanks to Archnight who helped me to get over with the fact I've lost my house and encouraged me to try Atlantic.

Anyways, since PvP community on Europa is pretty much inactive and I have absolutely no experience, especially with archer characters, I would like to play, Im looking for someone who has some time during evenings, (european timezones like CET) and would be able to help me out with choosing a character template for archer and could train me a bit and teach me some PvP basics.

Is there anyone who could help me with that?

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best way to learn to PVP is to join and active guild willing to teach or help. Or you can always sit at yew gate in guard zone and watch the chaos of PVP. Good Luck to you!

Hulton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That's what I would like to do, but first I need to find someone willing to recruit me! :sword: