• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Heartwood Runic Questions

• Thread starter imported_Cysphruo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Cysphruo

just did the quest in heartwood and got a heartwood runic kit!!!

so before i use it i have a few questions if anyone can help me answer em.

what i would like is a fast bow that is spell channeling, no negative casting or negative mage weapon, what is suggested? just burning the kit? or enhancing fast bows?
also if i enhance a bow that has "faster casting 1" will that enhance to spell channeling?
and last question, if i take a repeating crossbow that is faster casting 1 and enhance it to spell channeling, will it then add a bunch of low properites?
thanks in advance

G

Best bet would be going to winterland making a bowyer and crank out 15 bows of each type you might want to make and see what comes up. Personally I'd make all the bows with Ash for the guaranteed 10 ssi, if you're making a magical shortbow 10 is pretty much all you need.

Rey~