• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some guide links

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks Luka!
I was going to create much of this for our Stratics portal but I wanted to make sure the design was finalized before I put so much work into it.
This should (barring any unforseen changes post beta) help out folks just trying the game for the first time though. Much of things like the skill wheel have not even been made publically available yet, so I haven't posted about it.
I am hoping they find our Stratics portal a "helpful guide" sometime in the future ;)

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thats what I was doing with them. Its way too much info for me to absorb and I know on Friday I will not be wanting to stop and read. So I wanted to pick out a couple weapons to try out first

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
After you create your character part of your initiation into your selected faction will be an introduction to all of the weapons.
For the Templars you are guided to Templar Hall in London and then deep within to a grand ballroom where they have hell hounds tied up for your target practice, and tables of weapons and "magic books" for you to try.
There is NPC dialouge and cut scenes for you to really enjoy this process. It's' a fantastic way to introduce new players to the game and let them select their starting weapon. (It lets you leave with your favorite weapon)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flutter tip of the day: Get one ranged weapon/magic and one melee

You can use two weapon types at a time. You can train them all. But for starters you're going to want something ranged and then something for when you're in close quarters. I liked my hammer for almost everything but I wanted to be "that chick with the big hammer" haha. I also used the dual pistols because I thought they were hot ;) but mostly I used my hammer. (Which got upgraded to an axe at higher levels which I didn't like as much)

This weekend I think I am going to try something different.