Some format tweaks to the Atlas map...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Just throwing a small bit of work out to see if it would work well as an update to Copper_Enhanced or not.

Basically I made the coordinates use a smaller font and stuck it in the lower left corner (like UOAM), then pushed the zoom and legend buttons off the map and where the coords were displayed.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
Looks good, as long i can see the coordinates when the map is open while i'm sailing its fine for me. :)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Other than the coords being white instead of yellow, they're no different than in UOAM.

Might change them to yellow... dunno yet.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

I believe the Waypoint submenu has that option, but I don't think that it's on the main map itself.