• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some event items, scenario items, exceptional and other bits

Trevelyan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all! I've started getting underway again after some time of not playing and decided to sell off a bunch of my junk (or trade, I'd love to trade for exceptional items and Europa items I need!). However, I am totally out of sync with what things are valued at nowadays!

I've had a bit of a snout around the price checks people are asking about but haven't really been able to find anything that gives me a guide of the below. If anyone has any rough ideas of pricing for any of the below, I would be incredibly grateful. All is for sale and all is on Atlantic, but maybe others would find this useful, too.

Am happy to move some of this to another thread/forum if it doesn't quite fit with the forum!

• The Finest Firebrew Ale
  • A Dark Elf Longsword Mangled By The Teeth Of A Gargantuan Tunnel Worm
  • The Easter Bunny Was Here... Europa - 2009 (Easter egg, dark blue)
  • Cookies Baked By Santa's Mutated Elf [Europa Christmas 2010]
  • Ramrod Crafted By The Pirates Of Amoeba Island
  • Mallet and chisel
  • "a piece of blackrock" in various designs
  • Practice weapon Battle Axe
  • Wing Armor and Shadow Cloak Of Rejuvenation
  • Tattered map fragment
  • Pitcher of wine that says its a pitcher of water
  • "a robe"

Last edited: