• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some Event Items (DF)

Thursar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the current prices for this three items?

1. Gaunlets Of Virtue Bane
2. I Could See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette
3. Ornate Heater Shield With The Emblem Of lord Blackthorn's Familiy Crest Etched On The Side

rare1.jpg rare2.jpg rare3.jpg rare4.jpg

Please give me some help!

Best regards
Thursar

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
1- A mil or less.
2- no real idea - saw one sell last week for 50ish if memory serves
3- absolutely no idea.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I could NOT see is a loser items, still very nice, if you are looking to sell, pls pm me or icq 276 556 697

Jack

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Gaunlets Of Virtue Bane = not a lot
2. I Could See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette = 150mil or so, one was at silent auction at rares fest with a bid of 125 or 150, not sure which one it was
3. Ornate Heater Shield With The Emblem Of lord Blackthorn's Familiy Crest Etched On The Side = 200 to 300mil or more.

but this is my opinion, only true way to see an items value is to put up for auction on these forums and see where it goes.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sold at auction for buyout price of 300
alas due to the auction type we will never truly know....i do know for certain more than half of the silent stuff was not sold again

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alas due to the auction type we will never truly know....i do know for certain more than half of the silent stuff was not sold again
Not true, I checked all the boards after the auction(s) finished. In fact, more than half of the silent stuff was won by Nails W.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not true, I checked all the boards after the auction(s) finished. In fact, more than half of the silent stuff was won by Nails W.
Wow i will have to start to believe everything i read then!!!!....there u go then written in stone!!!!

2. I Could See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette = pc = 300m

...dont take a gold coin less!!!