• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some Decent Mage Gear...

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

ALSO, I AM SELLING A SLITHER! :D Offer on any, i just came back from a long break!

EDIT: ICQ 351646631

ALL OFFERS ON HERE, NOT MY ICQ OR OFFER DOESN'T COUNT! (To be fair to all bidders!)

Current Offers as of 4:07 PM 130m Chest, 20m spike, (will not be able to update this for a few hours)

Last edited:

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nah @TooFastForYew , i have a lot more gear like this once it's sold, just looking for some offers, and ill accept immediately if they're fair ^^ im just trying to get a little money to get me back into the game. but prefered if trades are done in-ICQ :)

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll be at work until 11pm EST tonight, (Feb 7th.) (4am GMT), so whatever the price is at the time for the chest is what i will take! :) NO LATE OFFERS

MordecaiUO

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
125 mil on chest literally not worth more than that. mana increase is low AF even with the int bonus its only 6 mana increase total.