• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

some days, some walls

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this corner, and *only* this corner, does this to my roof...... and of course I've got my heart set on using those walls

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2017-7-17_16-17-14.png

Put one of this tiles at the corner under the roof tile

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Roofs are funny things and sometimes going from one client to the other will allow you to commit.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you both for the suggestions, tried them and neither worked - it is only that one corner piece that affects the roof, no other causes an illegal tile, not even the jagged-topped ugly crystal :( have to rethink the barn, I guess

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plant one of those big ugly trees in front of it so no one can see the mismatch...

Oh yeah, and put some bones down :gee:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this corner, and *only* this corner, does this to my roof...... and of course I've got my heart set on using those walls

Double check to make sure it's sitting on the correct tile. Sometimes it can be on the wrong tile, but because of its height on the z axis it looks like it's in the right place.

Possible you are 1 tile off to the southeast but it's raised up higher so it looks like it fits?

Also, sometimes there are multiple tile facings that look identical but actually sit different on the tile, maybe try a different corner wall tile?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HI Devils BEEP BEEP ;) Oh yeah just puta post under each corner to make it work and look kind of ok...........Only thing I have found that works for that corner.