• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Clarity moving forward from bamboo tile....

Gunsmoke

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has anyone tried or know what works for customizing there houses to show auction safe.. i say this becuz i still see houses throughout shards around luna with auction safes that i can see without stepping on there house.. i really dont want to waste 100hrs re-doing my house...

has anyone done some testing with this ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The are probably using the direction Bamboo tiles that were not nerfed.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
stairs also still work, not only the front stairs of your house but also stairs placed inside the house. Hopefully those will be fixed too though

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They really need to add some kind of way to incorporate auction safes into vendor search. 90% of the time I see them the are "auction pending".

I think people don't really use they for auctions either. Most of the stuff I see has the start price the same as the buy it now. They should of just increased the max price you can put items on a vendor for. They are currently just used mainly to try and sell stuff over 175m vendor price cap.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
has anyone tried or know what works for customizing there houses to show auction safe.. i say this becuz i still see houses throughout shards around luna with auction safes that i can see without stepping on there house.. i really dont want to waste 100hrs re-doing my house...

has anyone done some testing with this ?
I heard walking on the front steps of a house just works as intended ;)

Everything else is just taking advantage of other bugs, which - fortunately - UO got plenty of. But they may be fixed without much notice just like that one facing of the bamboo tiles. Nobody knows what will happen to the second facing, but they might fix that somewhere in 2022 as well.