• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some baby pics

G

Wow, her head is so beautifully shaped...I know that may sound weird, but so many natural birth babies look like cone heads for a couple of weeks till things sort themselves out...she is a perfect little doll, though!

Congrats again, Py.

-Skylark

G

You have to be sure to drop 'em on their head when they are first born... it levels out the cone shape...

Atleast that is what my parents said they had done... not quite sure on the fact of that though...

*ponders deep and meaningless thoughts about getting a 1/3 with some good resists...*

A

Argyle

Hey, look on the bright side...aside from having another person to support for the next 18 years, she got her mother's looks....

*winks*

Congrats old man~

M

Mandolin

I was honored to be the first to see the pics.. but.. wow.. still going "ooooh" over them.. no wonder you're so proud Py.. a beautiful addition to this world. *bows*

*smells Dairy Queen* hmmm.........

D

Dor of Sonoma

Wow...she looks just like my baby pictures. *blinks*

As an aside...I weighed 9 pounds 10 ounces at birth, and I can assure you that that birth weight does NOT translate into a large adult person. In fact, it seems to have the opposite effect. ;-)

She is a beautiful child. Your family is blessed. *smiles*

Kudos to your wife for doing such a wonderful job.

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

birth weight does NOT translate into a large adult person. In fact, it seems to have the opposite effect. ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. i was a rolly polly when i was born, and now im a rail.

congratulations on the minion, py. i see you have a good... "spawn rate" *bah dum tish*. when are you going to start training it as a knight? ;) *props a sword in sir baby's hand*

M

monggl

Congratulations!!That is one big baby!!!
My wife just gave birth our 3rd child, just a week ago and she weighed 7 pounds exactly, and my wife said the pain was almost unbearable.
9 pounds must have been sheer hell also for you...

G

wow she is beautiful, hope she will leave you a little time for UO

G

Thanks thanks, I am a proud papa! She is the sweetest little thing and she's got me completely under her spell. Little angel, but when she starts to howl, holy force of nature, people start running! I abdicate my position as lord of the house to this small person :)

A

Asmodi_Mhul

haha yeah, my what a nice round headed child you have there

She is cute. Congratz Py and welcome to this crazy world little Py'ette

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, it looks cute now...

But just you wait until you wake up in the middle of the night and it's crawling on the roof above you, swivelling its head 180 degrees and staring at you with its beady little eyes...

*curls into the fetal position*
*may have watched too many movies*

G

Ginsu-SP

My dear friend! Congratulations! And a blessing for your family and your new one.
Thank you for bringing more good people here to be with us!

Rest thy head my little babe.
Let no worries come to thee.
Let the winter pass,
Let no harm come to thee.

Late now is the hour
Now the moon is full,
Let her light shine on you
Let her bless you now.

Rest thy head my little babe.
Angels lie around thy brow,
Blessings lie on thee.

Gentle is the spring,
Wake when night is past.
Heed no nightly noise
Let thee sleep fast.

Holly, Willow and the Oak
Blessings grant to thee.
Wisdom, strength and fortitude,
Blessings, thrice times three.

May thee bend but not break,
As the willow in the wind.
Strong and patient as the Oak,
May thee these gifts find.

Rest thy head my little babe,
Until summer is in full flower,
Let no harm come to thee.

Cheers!

G

Ghost of Siege

Congratulations! She's a cutie. I have two little girls...they have a way of wrapping daddy up and ruling the roost.

K

Katharine

Awww she's so adorable! Definitely got her mother's looks *grins*, but at least she's keeping you in line! hehehehe Congrats old one! *winks*