• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Soloution] Target Que Killing Yourself

• Thread starter Lord GOD(GOD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord GOD(GOD)

For those that like using the target que in UOA but frequently attack yourself with your own pets, especially after getting res'd a little tip I came up with a while ago is to put 'Erase Target Que' on the same key as your 'All Kill' macro.

To do this go to the Keys tab in UOA, scroll down to Erase Target Que and single left click it once. The click in the box on the right and press whatever key or key combo you use for All Kill. Finally & most importantly put a check in the 'Pass To UO' box above where you assigned the key. This ensures that both the All Kill macro & the Erase Target Que macro work at the same time.

The Que is actually erased just before the All Kill so the cursor still comes up.

For other characters I usually do this to Alt + I as opening my backpack is usually the first thing I do when res'd. This way if someone starts talking to me I don't accidentally res kill myself by hitting a key assigned to a spell when replying. (lol, yes it happened)