• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo'ed Navrey this morning

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well .... 1st time soloing any bosses ... and it was my 1st attempt at Navrey.

I have to say it was kinda anti-climatic ... I guess I built up the anticipation bigger than the challenge.

I didn't use the rock trick .... just went head to head with Onslaught / DS / DS / DS .....

I use GA and GS potions .... which brings me to 150HP ... 204 Stamina ... 105 Mana

I had plenty of Mana .... don't think it ever really went below maybe 80 ....

I got down to maybe 50 HPs once .... when I was webbed ... used stone boots and the next hit or two I was back up to 150

Stamina was a non-issue also .... except for one time that I let my GA Potion wear off it never got below 200 ... never really even noticed it dropping except for that one time.

Here's the Weapon that I used ...

upload_2018-5-6_8-22-31.png

Also was riding a Exceptional Shadow Armored Swamp Dragon

I grabbed the loot .... didn't go thru it yet.

Thanks to everyone that helped me develop my Sampire and set up my weapons

OH YEAH ..... the swapping in Stone boots helped allot .... I must have gotten webbed a dozen times ... the stone boots break you right out .... don't even miss a beat ....

Also my potion macros worked like a charm ..... they swapped my DA for a Broadsword ... this one

upload_2018-5-6_8-28-1.png

And my normal ring for an ECRU Ring .... 50% Potion Enhancement .... they lasted 3 minutes

I used one GH Potion and one GS Potion ....

That about says it all .... again THANKS TO ALL

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well done!
She is really easy and fast to kill if you are prepared.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Did you use a Sampire or Paladin?
How do you make weapons like these with HML/HSL in the 80's? What type of hammer etc?
Also is Bladed staff same or better since it uses AI move?

Trying to do the same, and just learning to be a figher/crafter. Trying to make a Sampire, 115 skills so far.

Thanks in advance..

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can imbue that much as long as you don't add SSI. You reforge for the 100% elemental damage.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you use a Sampire or Paladin?
How do you make weapons like these with HML/HSL in the 80's? What type of hammer etc?
Also is Bladed staff same or better since it uses AI move?

Trying to do the same, and just learning to be a figher/crafter. Trying to make a Sampire, 115 skills so far.

Thanks in advance..
Bladed Staff vs Double Axe depends on the target. I haven't played in months so I don't remember the actual number but below a certain resist level you'll do more damage with double strike than armor ignore. I think it's somewhere around 60 of your weapon's elemental type (with onslaught at 120 swords/vol 3 mastery) but that may be too high.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Bladed Staff vs Double Axe depends on the target. I haven't played in months so I don't remember the actual number but below a certain resist level you'll do more damage with double strike than armor ignore. I think it's somewhere around 60 of your weapon's elemental type (with onslaught at 120 swords/vol 3 mastery) but that may be too high.
Ty for info.. will try to research details..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You can imbue that much as long as you don't add SSI. You reforge for the 100% elemental damage.
Thanks appreciate info..
For Ele weapons do you get to imbue 5 times as well? And is it worth making Ele weapon that also is a slayer?
Ty again..

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks appreciate info..
For Ele weapons do you get to imbue 5 times as well? And is it worth making Ele weapon that also is a slayer?
Ty again..
Yes you still get 5 mods you can imbue.

I tend to put slayers on my weapons along with mana leech and stamina leech.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Super Slayer along with life leech, mana leech, stamina leech and either hit lower defense or hit lower attack is a great combo. Can max them all out on two-handed weapons, though I can't remember if they need to be exceptional or not.

Eternal Knight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Might be a little late, but I would also like to give a little advice to this thread. My advice would have been to use a Spider Slayer instead of a Arachnid slayer (Slayer - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia) (easy to make using white pearls, relic frags etc) for triple damage (lesser slayer) instead of double damage (super slayer). Anyhow congrats on a victory well earned.

Last edited:

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you got 120 Chivalry and 100 Bushido then EOO + Honor + Onslaught + DS brings you up to 260 damage even with 100% Physical Double Axe. Slayer is not needed for Navrey. It's to easy boss.