• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] solod lady melisane

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh and can you please also upload the missing first minutes, especially the part with the satyrs? And can you tell us more about your gear, your skills and the time of day you were doing this?

minda1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
umm beter quality not sure how to do that.
when i kill the satyrs i yuse 2 vollems and invis pots but thats not recorded
my armor is full metal armor whit extra reists 74 74 72 72 76 (elf)
it giwes hpi 25 some mana + 40 lmc normal inbued no stamina + (tinkering leggins 10ssi) (mace and sheld glasses)
stats 150 150 99 whit pots
wep is bokuto ssi 10 mana leth hll hla di 100% fire damith yusing buhido ligthing stricks 50ehp ring for pots
well my time wos 00:00ich im from sweden
skills buhido swords tacics parry chiv reistign spells necro

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Absolutely awesome that you share all this information with us. Many thanks! And thank you for the vollem idea. Never heard of that before! Youtube videos help keeping UO alive, thank you for that!