• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo Roof?

zombie187

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sampire here looking to solo roof. I know it takes a pretty good suit but I think mine is ready for a new challenge. I'm willing to change what ever I need to, to make soloing roof efficient. Stats on my suit are...

Stam 195
Max resist in Vamp form
45 HCI/DCI
95 DI
20SSI
30LMC

120 Swords/Tactics/Bushido
100 Anat/Chiv/Necro
60 Parry

My struggle right now is I need some cameos. I want to farm them and some other things the roof drops. Basically I was wondering if someone could point my in the right direction for slayers needed per boss and any other tweaks or setups prior to the run, that need to be in place to make it a little easier on myself. I've never done it so any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Corpse of Bear did a youtube video of him soloing roof and using a 120 disco vollem on anon and ozy. The low slotted vollem allowed for 120 disco and not require any taming. That'd give u more oomph for ur samp cuz both are tough to hit and can really drag out a fight.

zombie187

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Interesting. I will look up the video I have no idea what those vollems are but I will also search for one of those.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Corpse of Bear did a youtube video of him soloing roof and using a 120 disco vollem on anon and ozy. The low slotted vollem allowed for 120 disco and not require any taming. That'd give u more oomph for ur samp cuz both are tough to hit and can really drag out a fight.
I saw that a while back and thought it was a very impressive feat although I suspect there was a massive amount of luck involved in it. I say this because...

Ive had 120 Disco pets in there (some with nothing but Disco) and always encountered one of the following...

1. Pet attempts to discord once or twice them just doseent bother for the remainder of the fight (bug maybe?).
2. Pet attempts to discord throughout but fails everytime, yes even at 120.
3. Boss simply switches to your pet, regardless of its aggression, and kills it and you have no way to keep it alive.

Just my experiences before you go training up a vollem. ;)

Maybe I was missing a trick though, just don't know what that trick is.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I tried a 120 vollem but almost as soon as I trained it up I thought of the bright idea to make it work with a 120 disco cu on a samp. I've been playing with it for a little while now and am having an absolute blast.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sampire here looking to solo roof. I know it takes a pretty good suit but I think mine is ready for a new challenge. I'm willing to change what ever I need to, to make soloing roof efficient. Stats on my suit are...

Stam 195
Max resist in Vamp form
45 HCI/DCI
95 DI
20SSI
30LMC

120 Swords/Tactics/Bushido
100 Anat/Chiv/Necro
60 Parry

My struggle right now is I need some cameos. I want to farm them and some other things the roof drops. Basically I was wondering if someone could point my in the right direction for slayers needed per boss and any other tweaks or setups prior to the run, that need to be in place to make it a little easier on myself. I've never done it so any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated.
Ozy - no slayer
Ozy spawn - dragon and demon slayer. I like to equip demon cameo and use dragon slayer dble axe
Juonar - undead slayer weapon + cameo
Juonar spawn - undead cameo. Switch between dragon/undead slayer weapon
Anon - ele slayer when in ele form
Anon spawn - repond slayer
Virtubane - no slayer
Virtubane spawn - demon and repond. I use repond cameo and switch between demon/repond dble axe.

Bring a pet res potion and invis potions. ;)

I suggest learning gradually. Start with 2 tamers + your sampire. Then try 1 tamer + your sampire or 2x sampire. When you get good enough at that, then try solo. You will know you're ready to solo it when you can partner with someone new to roof and still clear it.