• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solid Sampire Template?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
On my "Sampire" (which can also double as a Whammy) i run...
120 Swords
GM Tact
GM Necro
GM SS
GM Bush
GM Chiv
GM Resist or Parry (i soulstone swap these depending on what i'm hunting)
Have you tried taking the Chiv down to 80 and using the extra 20 points in another skill (Im thinking the most noticeable skill would be parry or resist)? It seems like the only real Chiv spell you would need is EoO if you are using corpse skin (plus I'd assume 100% Fire axe) so you wouldn't miss those 20 points and they would be better suited in parry to increase defense or resist to weaken debuffs/poison

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you tried taking the Chiv down to 80 and using the extra 20 points in another skill (Im thinking the most noticeable skill would be parry or resist)? It seems like the only real Chiv spell you would need is EoO if you are using corpse skin (plus I'd assume 100% Fire axe) so you wouldn't miss those 20 points and they would be better suited in parry to increase defense or resist to weaken debuffs/poison
With GM Chiv, Con Wep also grants me +5% Bonus Damage (not DI, Bonus Damage increases total damage, after all other calculations). Plus the extra DI from EoO helps with creatures that don't have a Slayer. Remember, with Sampires, the more damage they can dish out, the more they self heal. Not to mention i can actually cast Noble Sacrifice with a decent success rate to rez people. Last month i got a pretty sick Noble Sac off during a Khaldun Champ run with my guild, and ended up rezzing like 10 people with it. Was pretty clutch.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
With GM Chiv, Con Wep also grants me +5% Bonus Damage (not DI, Bonus Damage increases total damage, after all other calculations). Plus the extra DI from EoO helps with creatures that don't have a Slayer. Remember, with Sampires, the more damage they can dish out, the more they self heal. Not to mention i can actually cast Noble Sacrifice with a decent success rate to rez people. Last month i got a pretty sick Noble Sac off during a Khaldun Champ run with my guild, and ended up rezzing like 10 people with it. Was pretty clutch.
Interesting I did not know about the +5% bonus damage. Thanks for the advice