• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] sold

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

AUCTION STARTS: NOW
AUCTION ENDS: THURSDAY, FEB 20TH AT 10:00PM (EST)
HIGH BID: @Khaelor 50M
RESERVE: 50M
ITEMS LOCATED ON LAKE SUPERIOR
PAYMENT ACCEPTED ON LAKE SUPERIOR

10 MINUTE RULE

I KNOW EACH PIECE IS NUMBERED, BUT THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE ENTIRE LOT - NOT EACH INDIVIDUAL PIECE

also taking offers, auction can be closed with a decent offer: contact discord: sib#1337

Last edited:

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not an auction if it can be closed with a private offer.... just saying. Also not cool to change the terms once there is already a bid.
also taking offers, auction can be closed with a decent offer: contact discord: sib#1337

.. auction but may accept a buy out offer at any time msg would of been more clear hehe

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been a while since I've posted any auctions and I tried to be as thorough as I could on the initial post so I apologize for this.

1. While I have been away, I'm not unfamiliar with the trade forums. This isn't the first auction I've seen or handled on the forum that was closed via an offer outside of the forum. Many times I've seen auctions where if a high offer was made the auction was closed. The problem is I didn't make this clear in the initial post.

2. I've personally bid on auctions on the trade forum where terms changed during an auction. I don't like it, I don't like to do it, but as I said at the beginning it's been a while and I was adding stuff into the initial post for several edits after finally making sure everything was correct.

EDIT: I'm sure someone on here has seen me spamming on ATL and LS about rubble walls for the past few days - just to somewhat validify that I was actually taking offers from other sources, also posted on UO PVP Discord.

Last edited: