• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] sold

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

HIGH BID - 200M @Effort
RESERVE 150M
AUCTION ENDS: THURSDAY, FEB 20th AT 10:00PM (EST)
ITEM LOCATION: ATL
PAYMENT OPTOINS: ATL
10 MINUTE RULE

contact if needed on discord sib#1337

UPDATE: From what I understand this # of mods does not drop anymore meaning you can't get jewelry with this many properties on it anymore unless you're buying it from another player.

Last edited:

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How this is foreign to people is beyond me

Yes, there are in fact people that play the game that don't post on this form. Some use ICQ some use Discord. For all I know the dude is banned from the forum.

If you don't like it don't bid I'm not going to turn away offers just because they're not posted on the board.

HIGH BID 170M @Effort

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
np buddy, totally foreign to me. You understand how it'd be easy to fluff your own price on something though right? That's not lost on you?

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
np buddy, totally foreign to me. You understand how it'd be easy to fluff your own price on something though right? That's not lost on you?
Ofc I completely understand your side of it, however I'd be at a loss if I was actually doing that and won the item. At that point I'd have an unsold item that I wouldn't be able to sell the item on the forum anymore. If I did that would oust me as someone who bids on their own auctions and my reputation would be ruined. I feel if I was caught doing that I'd never be able to sell a piece of armor or weapon anymore which would basically kill my UO experience.

I'd hope my forum history and reputation could give you the benefit of the doubt, check my history I used to trade frequently on the forums.

I contacted the person who made the 160M bid via discord and asked him if he has any further bids to put them on the forum. For the rest of the duration of this auction I will only be taking bids posted in this thread, because I did not explicitly specify that I'm allowed to take offers off the forum.

Moving forward I'm just going to have to set longer terms and conditions in my initial post.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
dont sweat it - i was just explaining why it could be an issue in clarity, not that you're doing anything wrong personally