• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Sold

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling out right 18x18 back row. Front row 18x18 sell for 2plat. The house in front of mine is for sale for 1plat (I believe). I'm looking for 600mil or in and around there. I also placed the 7x11 next to it, that could also be yours if you wanted it. There was no house there for years....then a one room was placed for 90 days and fell. I was out of room SO I placed the 7x11 till I moved out of the 18x18...I will keep it as is, if you do not want it. PM or ICQ offers. AGAIN this is not an Auction.

I will be out of the house soon.

Thanks
Summoned

Zento_house.jpg

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for my bidder @Moll of UWF if anyone see's her let her know the house is ready for pick up and to PM me. If I dont hear from her I will have to relist the House AGAIN....

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
House is now empty and is marked for sale. I would hate to do an auction but will next week if I can't get an out right buyer this week. Send offers. I'm ready to move on with my life.

Thanks

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should have sold to me when I won the house when it was an auction before the thread was corrupted

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You didn't win.. ? The auction wasnt over or I would of... If you want to make an offer pm me. Thanks