• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) [SOLD]

Selling this 18x18 malas plot.
Unblocked out of the ghetto with mountains in the front and a large no housing zone area
below. (I understand it's called Grimswind?)

I'll be dropping a few runes. I expect most of you can find your way here to have a look, and if not I have a rune locked down on the steps of my own house (Upper right corner of the image provided) near east britain bank in felucca (Where you might find some fair priced minor artifacts while you're there!).

Send me a PM with an offer, reply here, send me an ICQ on 494332240 or leave a message on the bulletin board. I'm looking to sell as soon as I get a comfortable perspective on the market and we agree on a fair price.

I obviously didn't pay much for this so I'm open for reasonable offers. I'm not motivated by maximum profit and it's all going towards my startup fund!

Jimmy!

18x18.jpg 18x18.jpg

Last edited:
I am definately selling, but i am unfamiliar with the prices as im both 10 years afk just returned and just moved to Atlantic.

Currently i have an offer of 40 million wich i will accept unless I am offered more. I will hopefully have sold it by tomorrow. I am told 40-60 million is a normal price for a standard plot of this size, location not taken into special consideration.

That is to say I am not considering as such - it was just too difficult for me to set a price in todays wildly inflated economy.
It will be sold as I have currently no need for storage, but I do need all kinds of equipment and resources money can buy.

:)

Last edited:

Quintessence

Journeyman
I will talk to my guild mate as soon as he's on (This is Gravity btw, I left you a message this morning on your bulletin board). He's usually on at night so should be soon.

A normal 18x18 does normally sell anywhere from 40-60, location and spawn do factor in usually.

If my guild mate can't take it I might consider it myself and will definitely offer more than 40m lol I must contact my guild mate first though as he feels a special bond for the location.

Great stuff. I've informed the other interested party that I am currently waiting for an offer from you guys before I let it go. I expect I'll be available untill about 4 PM Eastern.