• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Sold

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling my fel yew gate house. Buy out is 450mil.

Looking for a fel 18x18 near a gate please!

Icq for info

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on really dont know where my house is...geeezzzz Alt fel north of gate one screen. Tons of fighting here. Buy out has already been met but feel free to over bid. I'll take offers till its cleaned out. House.jpg

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure if someone offers to buy it. As you know the housing economy around the gate sucks. A reliable buyer has contacted me we will see what happens.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Sure if someone offers to buy it. As you know the housing economy around the gate sucks. A reliable buyer has contacted me we will see what happens.
Since no one did a buyout on this post, I should be the first to had the buyout since I am the only one that posted,"BUYOUT."

BAD BUSINESS YET AGAIN

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take offers over icq or on this site. The offer via icq came right after posting. Sale is now pending. Thanks

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I take offers over icq or on this site. The offer via icq came right after posting. Sale is now pending. Thanks
The bad business is not posting that the buyout was met. Like I said," BAD BUSINESS." If a buyout was met, a good business person would post that it was met.

BAD BUSINESS. THANKS Summoned