• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Sold

Sumdumgai

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
stam gorget.png
Starting bid: 100mill
Buyout: 2 billion
**Anything over 500mill that can't be done via a vendor will be done through a broker**
Auction Ends Monday November 10th @10PM EST

No Sniping!! 10 minute rule for this auction!!
If you place a bid within the last 10 minutes of the auction, it will be extended by 10 minutes from the time of your last post.

Example: High bid is 100 mill. Tom places a bid of 105 mill at 9:59pm EST, the auction will be extended until 10:09EST.
This will continue until 1 person does not bid within 10 minutes.
***NO PM BIDS***
The only exception to this would be for buyout of 2 billion.

Item is on Chesapeake. Buyer responsibility to transfer/pickup.
***I can arrange to transfer them to you***
***But will be based off of a normal transfer token cost x2 on Chesapeake + 5 million***
***(The amount at the time of this auction is 65 mill for the transfer token)***
**Notice the x2 cost. So it would be an addition 140 mill at the current market cost**
[This amount is subject to change]

‡‡ May accept ATL Gold depending upon Price‡‡

Sumdumgai

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Personal Caio, the items is yours. I sent you a PM with my icq information. let me know when you want to collect the item