• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Sold

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Greetings!

I have decided to begin entertaining offers on my ring. You are able to imbue one more mod, whether it be 15 DCI 25EP etc...with 25 EP the total weight would be 464.

I would prefer gold, but if you wish to trade I am open to offers that would exceed the actual gold value of this item. Reason being depreciation,this ring is unique and one of a kind which will make it hold its value. Look at how much minax artifacts have dropped in price as an example...

In no way is this an auction and there is no buyout.

Anxious to hear what the Stratics community thinks of my ring :)

Ring.png

Last edited:

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
thank you for the generous offers, but I am not motivated to sell it at the current amount. Maybe sometime down the road it will come back up.

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just letting you know that everyone is trying to make a steal with all the low offers but this is a ring that is worth definitely more than a bil and I can see going to around 2-3 bil

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
And that this is the best ring in the game that isn't a major arty/legendary arty but even to get a better major/legendary is hard to get the all mods towards a dex

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't want DI nor do I need it, I rather have DCI hehe,

get DI on the ring, weapon, trinket, etc. As long as you hit your armor ignore 35 cap and have nice moving shots its all you really need as far as DI.

Last edited:

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the feedback, and that is a really nice bracelet! That damn -100 luck is just an eye sore, I understand it's purpose, but still...

I know they are low balling me, but you can't blame them. Sometimes you get a great buy. I just got the minax garb for 35m, should I have told the guy its worth 50-65m? Probably...but I didn't

Pendragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Received an offer through PM and he would like to remain anonymous, which I will respect. Current offer is at 750m
if i was a seller i wouldnt take anonymous offers i never understood this, because if someone wants be anonymous make a different account to bid with

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can see your skepticism, and by all means your logic makes complete sense to me. There are a few ideas I have that may be why they want to remain anonymous. Maybe they don't want people knowing that they are using the item. In pvp there is talent, and then there are items...and secondly people might know his biding tactics, I'd assume there is a strategy to buying and selling...but again, these are all assumptions!

just an FYI. Should I accept an offer there will be a broker involved. My broker of choice would be Nails.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just letting you know that everyone is trying to make a steal with all the low offers but this is a ring that is worth definitely more than a bil and I can see going to around 2-3 bil
Zora, this is not worth 3b. MAYBE 1.5b. Heres why!

YOU DO NOT NEED STAM INCREASE ON YOUR JEWELS ANYMORE TO GET A 211 STAM SUIT ON A THROWER NOW THAT YOU CAN REFORGE A NECKLACE AND EARRINGS TO HAVE 10 STAM INCREASE.

IMO that jewel is much better if it had just 10 SSI and 20 HCI. Because of the changes to reforging to allow 10 stam on the above stated pieces the holy grail now for an imbueable jewel does not have stamina on it. Its a wasted mod...

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Current offer is 1b. I am willing to wait until 10am PST for any other offers, but if I don't receive any the ring will be sold.
have a good evening!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*splurts coffee all over the monitor* again and again u guys/gals crack me up....have nice UO day....;)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing jewel that I am also interested in but Mithryl is 100% correct.
The stam is just not that important anymore on one specific jewel

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Amazing jewel that I am also interested in but Mithryl is 100% correct.
The stam is just not that important anymore on one specific jewel
I would actually pay more for this if it did not have stam. Then i'd make it.

10 SSI
20 HCI
15 DCI
25 Damage Inc
25 EP

That is the holy grail of jewels now IMO. With this jewel you lose either DCI or EP when you don't need to.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Highest bid goes to you Mith. 1hour left and its your. Throw in a crimmy with your offer and I'll close the bid right now :)

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am new to all of this, but if a mod could put Sold in the thread title that would be much appreciated. Or if a stratics vet could tell me how to do it that would be great.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been out of town all week. I'm on now. Just ICQ'd you and Nails. Sorry for the delay.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Mith I have given you over a week to commit to your bid. Your lack of response and effort is very misleading. You have until 10am PST tomorrow morning or I will be selling this item to my second highest bidder. I still have my 1bil gold offer and he is patiently waiting. If anyone else wants to step up and buy this ring out at 1.1b you got yourself a deal and a Broker (Nails) whenever you are ready.

Atredes

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have been out of the game many years. Perhaps someone can help me. How does one store a billion gold pieces? Bank checks are limited at 1,000,000 and a billion is alot of checks. Also, how does one trade so much gold at a time? Thanks for the answers in advance.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been out of the game many years. Perhaps someone can help me. How does one store a billion gold pieces? Bank checks are limited at 1,000,000 and a billion is alot of checks. Also, how does one trade so much gold at a time? Thanks for the answers in advance.
In a vendor

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendors can hold up to 2 billion gold you could also use multiple banks, and houses if you had them.