• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SOLD

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a 18x14 Max Secure house in Malas....cords are 89/29N - 47/27E If you're looking to upgrade to Max Storage this might be for you...(sorry no pics) steps of house are at the mountain side so no neighbors in front of you....ZERO Spawn!

looking for any offer...
gold or items...what do you have collecting dust you will part with/trade for a max storage house...

here is the catch :cool:
house is now in decay....

I have a few vendors up(selling off some dust collecting items) I will be dropping the vendors and the house in a couple/few days(unless someone makes a offer to confirm they get the spot)....
I will be dropping runes to the house for the next couple days at luna bank also....

If you would like to make this yours...make some type of offer, gold or item/items....
Highest gold offer or best item/items of interest will get the house before it falls or I drop it....

If no offer and you want the spot....get there first if you're wanting to place the house when I drop it :thumbup:

ICQ 95570768 for a gate....post offers here....or on board at the house

Thanks for looking...

Last edited: