• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] sold

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure where you got the 12m number from, but seems a bit high. Id guess it at a mil maybe?

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not sure where you got the 12m number from, but seems a bit high. Id guess it at a mil maybe?
I asked in game for a while for a price check and someone nice enough to respond said last pair went for 12mil, but as I just found out it was someone having more fun telling lies than helping a new player figure out SP pricing. Thank you for your responce and helping me figure out a more realistic price. ;)

Last edited:

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want price checks, and others do too. If everyone left the item and price in their buy/sell threads it would be far easier to look them up.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I asked in game for a while for a price check and someone nice enough to respond said last pair went for 12mil, but as I just found out it was someone having more fun telling lies than helping a new player figure out SP pricing. Thank you for your responce and helping me figure out a more realistic price. ;)
Unfortunately, some people are like that. Glad you found a buyer and welcome to SP.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad the OP was not left in for others to use in research. I suppose we could post a QFT each time there is an item for sale, price check, or purchase.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad the OP was not left in for others to use in research. I suppose we could post a QFT each time there is an item for sale, price check, or purchase.
Someone said they were worth 12m, which is not true. Thats all.