• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Sold, thanks!

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same screen as a popular moongate 500m(or closest offer), good place for auction safe's. Location, location, location.

People go to the area to shop, this used to be owned by Bucs Den Inc and EVIL has 3 places next to it and there's already one auction safe house there too. Everyone in yew runs past it to get to the gate as well, very visible. 3 good EM items cost more than this spot, will it help sell three extra EM items? Probably! It's not for everyone but I'm sure someone with lots of stock or EM items could put it to work nicely.

I've seen houses outside of Luna with less traffic that are much further from the moongate sell for more. Example - [Selling] - First Row Outside Luna For Sale on ATL

It seems to be working out fine for this event item seller too, think he needs competition? :)
View attachment 75862

That house JUST went for under 200mil like 2 days ago and can be bought today for 250 from atlantic realtor.

[Selling] - Atlantic 10 x 13 Luna House with 2116 Storage Spaces & 38 Vendors Outside Luna Walls - ICQ 150528775

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a 7x7 in Trammel Trinsic Moongate."High Traffic Area", lots of EM Auction safe places. It's almost the same size. Tried to sell it for 2 weeks, couldnt, and finnaly demolished.

If anyone wants the spot it is still free.

trinsic house.jpg