• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SOLD - Selling Knight of the Luna Guard Surcoat - 35mil current bid

• Thread starter Origin Thief
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Origin Thief

Hey all,

Current Bid 35mil - DVI.

I'm selling and taking offers on a blessed Knight of the Luna guard surcoat. It's located on Origin.

I currently have two of these (both from IDOCs) and am only selling one. I'm not sure of the exact value of these, but would consider selling both depending on price. The other one is not blessed. (guessing a CBD would do the trick)

I've never dealt with xshard trading so I'm not quite sure what the 'normal' protocol is for it. But I'd be willing to bring it to your shard for an extra 7mil to help cover the cost of a transfer token. Any suggestions anyone has on xshard trading, i'd love to hear it!

I intend on taking offers til the 16th. If you have any questions, my icq is: 345670847 - I'd prefer any offers just be placed in this thread so it's easy to track.

Thanks

Origin Thief

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Knight of the Luna Guard (Surcoat) (~50) (~8-10mil per piece)

Got a screeny of it?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Here's a picture of mine, not exceptional I got mine on the second day of the event.

O

Origin Thief

It is exceptional - I'm working on figuring out how to post a pic now - Thank Larisa for posting one for me. I'll hopefully have one up soon but it does look like hers, just with exceptional in the text.

T

themaster879

if it is exceptional doest that mean that someone made it?

O

Origin Thief

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know much about it (Don't deal with rares much) - from what i've heard from others, this was an Origin event and both normal and exceptional surcoats were given out. I'd be curious if someone had more info on this and maybe an idea of how many exist. Thanks!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No, our em tagged some exceptional and some not. Besides you can't make any surcoats named that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know much about it (Don't deal with rares much) - from what i've heard from others, this was an Origin event and both normal and exceptional surcoats were given out. I'd be curious if someone had more info on this and maybe an idea of how many exist. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

He gave as little as 3 and at most 6 after each event. He gave those he seen helping in the event in any way possible. I got one on my bard (exceptional one) for what he said was exceptional bards work. I jumped in the middle of about 100 reapers and started provoking them on one another. Others got one for simply stopping behind and ressing someone. He was a very fair EM and was sad to see him go the next season altho we got a lovely pixie after that!

** Oh and he never gave one person 2, when a person received a surcoat he wrote their name down and they would not receive another.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No problem

Yeah some were exceptional, not sure why. It was Origin's only EM Event...well one of two I think? The Luna Invasion was pretty fun...and if you were showing exceptional service on the field, as Sounder said, you were rewarded with one. Rezzing....Healing...stupidly...er...courageously jumping in the middle of all those reapers...*Grins* Sorry Sounder you were awesome! After the battle of the day, we all trouped back to Luna and stood near the stage that was built waiting to see who would be rewarded with a Surcoat. It was great fun..and I do miss Telnarn...he was our EM...great...awesome person.

T

themaster879

we need more events like that on great lakes. that would make this game a lot more fun

G

I'll make an offer of at least 5m. I'm sorta broke at the moment.

O

Origin Thief

One week remaining to place a bid - current bid 15mil by DVI

B

Broli of CKS

i know ive said this before but i rarely check the forums so please update me =]

O

Origin Thief

To those interested, there is about 2 days left for bidding - bidding will close on Sunday evening. Current bid is 25mil by DVI.

O

Origin Thief

Last Day - Bidding will close at 7pm Pacific time unless there's a last minute bid, then it will close 1 hour after the last bid.

G

what happens if there is a last minute bid, and within the extended hour there is a second last minute bid? so on, and so on.

O

Origin Thief

Well, I suppose given that situation, bidding would continue on until 1 hour passes after the final bid. So in theory, this could go on forever. I don't really forsee that happening as there's only been a few bids on the item.

It was mainly in consideration of those who are busy and can't sit by the computer come 7 to check for last minute bids.

Not sure what the standard is for 'auctioning' off items like this so if you have any recommendations or if a set of standards exist, please let me know.

K

Kratos Aurion

I believe the reallistic thing to do since this isn't a barret jackson auction and since you don't seem to be familiar with the way auctioning works would be to just set an end time. Don't accept last second bids plain and simple. It seems dragging an auction on for an hour irritates and annoys most people. The price will drive up and someone could just as easily back out or even drive the price up without the intent of buying the item.

GL though it is a nice item I wish I could have bid

G

The other option would be if someone posts a bid as the auction ends allow the prior high bidder an opportunity to bid once more, and then give the last minute bidder an opportunity to out bid them and then end it.

O

Origin Thief

<blockquote><hr>

The other option would be if someone posts a bid as the auction ends allow the prior high bidder an opportunity to bid once more, and then give the last minute bidder an opportunity to out bid them and then end it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the two suggestions. I will go this route with the item, just as stated above. If there is a last minute bid, the previous high bidder will have one last chance to bid followed by one last chance by the last minute bidder. This seems fair to me, and will allow the auction to definately end within an hour after the closing bids - 2 hours from now. Gives the person who had the high bid a chance to rebid since they clicked refresh at 7 just to see they were outbidded, but the final person with the last bid within the auction time will have the final opportunity to bid. My head hurts now...

O

Origin Thief

Had a bid via PM from Booyakka for 30mil. Bid was sent at 4:58PM today.

For those interested, please don't PM or ICQ me the bid, I am not always at my computer and if I were to miss it, it wouldn't count since no one else knew about it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

G

35m

and just to make sure i have this correct, the auction closes at 7pm. it is currently 850pm my time (est), so in 1 hour and 10 mins the bidding will close....?

O

Origin Thief

<blockquote><hr>

35m

and just to make sure i have this correct, the auction closes at 7pm. it is currently 850pm my time (est), so in 1 hour and 10 mins the bidding will close....?

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, 7pm pacific - It's 6pm right now. 1 hour left.

G

ok, well its about 45 mins till the end of the auction and im about to go out to dinner for awhile. assuming that i am not out bid by two different individuals, but that i am outbid by at least one person, will i be able to place a counter bid when i return home if that is not within 1 hour following the end of the auction?

O

Origin Thief

Yea, that won't be a problem - at the end of the auction, should the situation arise, I will contact the person that got outbidded and ask if they wish to place a final bid - I would give them a little bit of time to respond. Thanks for the heads up. Even i won't be available at 7 since I'll be trying to get my baby to sleep! Should be back on around 8.

G

ok, thank you, that sounds good, i cant guarantee when ill be home, but it will probably be around an hour to an hour and a half from now give or take.