• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Sold Pure White CU 120x8 115x1

Please Dont

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ice Build.PNG
Well I have just about finished this CU and he is ready for his new home. All skills are maxed except for healing 106 and Chiv is 96+ as I will still be using him during the auction. This CU is on Atlantic and buyer will be responsible for shipping the CU to its new home.

Auction will end Sunday May 28th 2017 @ 8PM EST Reserve is set at 250M with no buyout option. Please post all bids here on this thread to keep it honest and fair.
The normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The time-stamp on the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

Current bid 250M Showtime414

Last edited:

Please Dont

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This CU is fun and easy to play. Scalis he will do his own thing and i do not have to heal at all just keep the snakes from killing me lol. He is great for champ spawns and bosses along with just about anything you feel like hunting. Good Luck and if you want to see the dog in game ICQ me 361713058

Please Dont

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gives him a very nice damage boost with Consecrate Weapon and Enemy of One. The Holy Light helps kill off trash mobs and pulls aggro pretty well. With having the 120 scroll the cu has been gaining healing with me just hunting like i normally would. If you want to see how it fights in game drop me an icq and we can meet up.