• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Sold.... *Ill be posting 2 new suits late tonight*

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All suits will be reforged/Imbued

-To keep the prices down on some of the more basic suits. I will only be powdering them to 155 durability. These 155 dura suits will be my version of a Brit Cleanup Replica Suits.

I can also accept trades for credit towards any suit purchase..

Some of the items I would trade for and the credit I would give for each.
--Rubble ask for a quote, price depends on type.--
--Most Artifact armor/weapon drops. Feel free to pm and ask for a quote on any Artifacts
--Most skills in Sots (Pink Scrolls) & Scrolls of Alacrity (Blue Scroll). PM or ICQ for price quote
------If you are looking to trade something not listed. Please PM or Icq me the item. Maybe we can work something out..
80K Per Powder Of Fort
-- 25K For Any Unfilled Powder Of Fort Smithy Bods. Any 20 Exceptional Dullcopper, 10 or 15 Excp Shadow bods.
275k Per Heritage Token
250K Per Grass Tile
200K Per 13th Anniversary Ticket
350K Per 14th Anniversary Ticket
700K Per Charge For Any Brit Clean Up Pigment Color
50K Per Ingeniously Written T-Map
100K Per Ingeniously Written Fel T-Map
10K Per Msg In A Bottle

650K Per For Any Ancient White Net *All White Nets Traded To Me Will Be Donated To A Very Good Cause-
Every Net I Get Will Be Donated To @Lord Bytor For His Weekly Public Net Toss. (Player Event) - Vesper / New Magincia Net Toss Weds Nights

With all Of that out of the way I bring you the suit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
**Any Luck Suit can be Upgraded with Artifacts**

Tier 1 --To me these are the basic 3 luck artifacts that you want to aim to get for your first suit upgrades.
400 Luck - Brit Cleanup Luck Jewlery Set
150 Luck- Brit Cleanup Luck Tali
80 Luck - Soles Of Prov Sandals

Tier 2 -- The Legendary Conj Garb with Luck this is right in the middle price wise or farming time
140 Luck Conjurer's Garb

Tier 3-- the 2 most expensive and hardest pieces to get.
300 Luck-- Mempo Of Fortune Upgrade Over Crafted Gorget
150 Luck-- Minax Sandals -Upgrade Over Soles Of Prove