• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] [Sold!] {Edit} Auctioning Studded Sleeves No Name

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Trying to get a ball park on this piece

<Edit> Auctioning now
Buyout 125 mil
Intervals of 5 mil
Going until 24/4/18 8P EST
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Has not yet been enhanced.

I do think it’s comical though, that the last 4 price checks I’ve done on this piece hovered between 90-130 mil.

Yet this thread looks like an auction.
:hm:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I do think it’s comical though, that the last 4 price checks I’ve done on this piece hovered between 90-130 mil.

Wouldn't be shocked if this piece reaches that level.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That's because there is so much loot around now I don't think a "price check" even exists. It boils down to what somebody is willing to pay for it. If somebody needs it to finish up a suit then they will pay way more.

If you want to sell it just put it up as an auction and set a reserve, It will then sell for what it is worth.

I've never understood the point of a "price check" in the first place. Either somebody wants to sell it or not.

If a friend or guild mate is interested in buy an item that can be a bit trickier. Obviously you want to get a decent price for it but at the same time you would want to cut a friend / guild mate a good deal.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That's because there is so much loot around now I don't think a "price check" even exists. It boils down to what somebody is willing to pay for it. If somebody needs it to finish up a suit then they will pay way more.

If you want to sell it just put it up as an auction and set a reserve, It will then sell for what it is worth.

I've never understood the point of a "price check" in the first place. Either somebody wants to sell it or not.

If a friend or guild mate is interested in buy an item that can be a bit trickier. Obviously you want to get a decent price for it but at the same time you would want to cut a friend / guild mate a good deal.
Hence my question. :)
@Caitlyn Snow Are you just looking for a price check? Or are you looking to sell them?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

So, are you looking for a price check? Or do you want to sell it? I ask because I have seen it happen that, when someone is asking for a "price check", some people will just throw out numbers.

Here's an example: Bob says "how much is this item worth?" Sally says, "hmm 100M". Bob says, "Cool, I will take the 100M." Sally says, "Oh no I don't want to buy it. That's just what I think it's worth". Bob says, "Ah, OK. Well how much will you actually PAY me for it?" Sally says, "well, if I were to actually BUY it, I will give you 30M."

In my opinion, there can be a HUGE difference between what someone "says" an item is worth, and what someone will actually PAY for the same item.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Have had this piece for a while. Previous price checks were a long time ago. Finally had the time and means to move from Drachs to Atlantic. Just seeing if my previous estimates were still standing, to see if I should keep there or move it back.

If someone is willing to throw a decent price, I’ll sell it. Otherwise, I’ll move it back to be worked into a suit I’m making for someone else.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Have had this piece for a while. Previous price checks were a long time ago. Finally had the time and means to move from Drachs to Atlantic. Just seeing if my previous estimates were still standing, to see if I should keep there or move it back.

If someone is willing to throw a decent price, I’ll sell it. Otherwise, I’ll move it back to be worked into a suit I’m making for someone else.

OK, so you aren't looking for a "price check". You want to SELL it. AWESOME.

I will offer 60M.

FYI, in my opinion, It's easy to throw out numbers when someone asks for a price check. I feel a MUCH more accurate value of an item is what someone will actually PAY. :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I’ll set buyout at 125.
Otherwise going until 8P EST 24.4.18
Intervals in 5mil.

*rubs hands together*
Been a while since I’ve had a good bid thread !

I would also change your thread to "auction" and add this info in the first post, price check for this piece would be 75-150m to answer your original question :thumbup:

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
All these price check posts are nothing but miss-titled threads.
If you read the thread flow, you’d notice it was a price check at first, then edited once I saw there were potential buyers.
Go troll someone else please kthanksbye

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you read the thread flow, you’d notice it was a price check at first, then edited once I saw there were potential buyers.
Go troll someone else please kthanksbye

LOL Yea what ever you say. Sorry the truth hurt.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Buy out reached. Auction over.

@Guerry I will be on Atlantic when I get home from work. Should be around 9p EST

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Brittle, non-med, overcap nothing, is this whole thread a troll?

I feel like I missed something here.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Brittle, non-med, overcap nothing, is this whole thread a troll?

I feel like I missed something here.

You did. It is mage armor, therefore medable. No name legendary with decent stats. If it isn’t something that suits your fancy, take yourself off to another thread.

I may have been gone from Stratics for a while, but I have a very executioner style method of dealing with trolls.
:bye:

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Relax. Mage armor doesn't make it worth 135 does it? Does not having a name make it worth that much?

Seriously, I'm not trolling, It's a nice bracer but I thought I was missing something. Legendary prices are not my strength(obviously) and I'm curious.

Last edited:

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Who am I to question it? I made a nice chunk of change from it so I’m not going to go sleuthing.