• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOLD Brokering 3 Luna Houses on Atlantic (For Tours - ICQ 150528775)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Now negotiating offers for these homes on behalf of @ivester77
Please contact me through ICQ, Facebook, or Stratics PM

SOLD AT BUYOUT OF 65 Platinum by @gandolf

Highest bid will be accepted on March 5th at 10:00 PM EST
Counterbids must be made before then, and any ensuing counterbids must be countered in 24 hours time.

Buyout is now 65 Platinum

LUNA HOUSES

Last edited:

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It looks like he missed a couple of spiders on the roof of house #2, fyi.

Is there a ballpark for these or is it a cash type sale?

Herp!

Journeyman
It looks like he missed a couple of spiders on the roof of house #2, fyi.

Is there a ballpark for these or is it a cash type sale?
Prohibited Activities
Stratics users may not use our website(s) to engage in any of the following activities:

• Conduct any commercial activities on Stratics:
    • RMT or selling or trading virtual goods or services for any real world currency / real life goods or services for virtual currency.
    • Contracting to or hiring other users for out of game activities paid with in-game currency or items.
    • Contracting to or hiring other users for in-game activities paid for with any real world currency.
    • Sale or trade of game time or other game codes.
    • Sale or trade of game accounts for any game is prohibited.
  • Engage in any activity which would be in violation of the laws of the United States of America, the States of New York and Illinois, where our servers are located, and the State of Washington where Gamer's Gambit, LLC. is registered.
  • Engage in any malicious activity through the use of the services provided on Stratics.
  • Engage in real-life political or religious discussions anywhere on Stratics or associated properties.
Just thought I'd mention it for you in case you didn't read it. I may be misunderstanding what you mean by CASH though.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Seller u must be his alternative investment manager lol like buy gold penny stocks the pip and uo retastate lol

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Those 3 Houses combined would range 60B+
Is that a Bid?

Guess we are just throwing out opinions.

Not to burst any bubbles but I have to say 45 bil seems to be a pretty high bid for those three lots collectively. Especially since I've owned and sold each one of them several times over the years. Let's face it. Now a days there are a select few who would be willing to pay the steep prices for a Luna lot.

That all being said I guess we will see when the final bid comes out.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Nobody *needs* those houses. It's clearly a status thang. It's a rather nice status thing too. Sorta the ultimate rare. I would have thought 60 billion on Atlantic would be pretty reasonable. If indeed they go that cheap. I imagine most of the big players haven't even heard of this yet. It was just posted like yesterday?

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Is that a Bid?

Guess we are just throwing out opinions.

Not to burst any bubbles but I have to say 45 bil seems to be a pretty high bid for those three lots collectively. Especially since I've owned and sold each one of them several times over the years. Let's face it. Now a days there are a select few who would be willing to pay the steep prices for a Luna lot.

That all being said I guess we will see when the final bid comes out.

Funny @Lord Nabin the last Luna that you sold was 20B*

The last 3 Lunas that I sold went for 18, 20 and 20B each
someone recently sold his 10x10 for 10B

so 60B for those 3 location is not a bad price!!

Especially since I've owned and sold each one of them several times over the years.

Yes, I sold large towers for 5M few years ago too and now they are 50m :)

so based on that @Lord Nabin , Sell me YOUR luna house for 20B!!! :)

Last edited:

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think we can all agree that ok, the numbers have gone up, but 1 billion does not have the purchasing power it had 2yrs ago, 5yrs ago, 10yrs ago...

I know i dont need to exolain this to those of you who are mainstays in the unique/rares community so im unsure why its even being brought up...

Reactions: Kas

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think 45b is a reasonable offer for all three (better than 15b hehe :p), but it can also get closer to 60b. Like everything else in game, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay ;)

@AtlanticRealtor you can't compare those lots to Nabin's or Genesis, theirs would easily get more than 20b... more like 30b+

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
@Lord Nabin

My Price were Not wrong after all, the current bid for all 3 houses is 60B :)
Was that your bid? Don't seem to see one.

I'll belive it when I see the screen shot of the gold for the house trade windows.

Until then well....

Reactions: Kas

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I truly appreciate all the feedback I am getting here. I don't think the high value of these homes is truly in question. However I do believe the personal motivations behind some of the comments are. I would respectfully like to request that the moderators clean up this thread, since a few of the exchanges do not reflect the views of Ivester or myself. Thank you all for your participation thus far.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
There is a lot of gold on the line with these auctions. Please keep posts to bidding or discussion of the property, such as related price checks, questions about the lots, and so on. Leave personal comments and swipes at one another out of it.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I'll belive it when I see the screen shot of the gold for the house trade windows.

I'm sure you'll have no problem with posting those.

Until then well....
The bid of 60 plat is real! There is to many people who don't have that kind of gold n hate or can't believe someone else could possibly pay what something is worth. Extra extra. Theres is people who are successful out there n like big boy toys lol

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
If this was ebay I'd say the minimum bid has been reached. How high will it go? If it were me I'd think I'd want my bid to be silent. People that need to know what's up can bid ;)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
The numbers are mind blowing to me as a mere mortal. Just wondering will a player's bank hold 60 billion? lol

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If this was ebay I'd say the minimum bid has been reached. How high will it go? If it were me I'd think I'd want my bid to be silent. People that need to know what's up can bid ;)
I am the one that pushed for public bidding, atleast between bidders. Situations like this lend themselves to "artificial bidders"

I didn't necessarily want it all out here, but with the poo flinging that went on I understand why it was, being that I had already put a few on here myself.

All I care about is that the whole process is not corrupted. I don't mind losing to another real bidder, but the phantom bidders really get my blood boiling.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
If I'm spending that kind of gold. I want to know who is topping my bids. The bids need to be public. Like I always say people who don't have the gold to spend always have an excuse not to bid and they should keep there nose out of the deal. They don't understand bc they don't have experience with manly bids n success. One of the major issues is corruption when u have gold like that. Everyone has an angle. And people who have the gold clearly find 60 plat just fine to bid with our question. Bottom line is things are worth what they are worth. Dose not mean sell cheap or whatever else when the time is right u get the deal done. Big deals take time nothing in haste works out well. N having haters always slows down free market capitalism. And regulations slows down everything. Trust is a major factor n opportunity awaits. Also most people are they can't bid are not logical n see the greater vision they just see the price tag and make up story's or try to block more bids bc there friend is bidding hence a confidence sceem... so everyone note don't believe what u hear n only half of what u see. Anyways it just seems like every time anyone is trying to do a good thing there is always people that don't have the gold getting in the way! Let the big dogs do the business like in poker never speak about other people's hands. It's just respect. U are a part of stratics auction house n the rules also state stay out of it unless your bidding for a reason.

Last edited:

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I'm spending that kind of gold. I want to know who is topping my bids. The bids need to be public. Like I always say people who don't have the gold to spend always have an excuse not to bid and they should keep there nose out of the deal. They don't understand bc they don't have experience with manly bids n success.
I agreed with everything you said until the whole, "manly bids n success" what does that have to do with anything? There's a hell of alot that goes on in bids like this that is absolutely unmanly and downright fraudulent. That's not my view of manly, or success. And lets be honest...It's a damn game...nothing about it says manly, or success. It does not define anyone. Other than maybe honesty, or shadiness.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I agreed with everything you said until the whole, "manly bids n success" what does that have to do with anything? There's a hell of alot that goes on in bids like this that is absolutely unmanly and downright fraudulent. That's not my view of manly, or success. And lets be honest...It's a damn game...nothing about it says manly, or success. It does not define anyone. Other than maybe honesty, or shadiness.
I added to what I said to better exsplain the facts. Maybe I don't use all the right words but u got the point. Nit lol

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I am the one that pushed for public bidding, atleast between bidders. Situations like this lend themselves to "artificial bidders"

I didn't necessarily want it all out here, but with the poo flinging that went on I understand why it was, being that I had already put a few on here myself.

All I care about is that the whole process is not corrupted. I don't mind losing to another real bidder, but the phantom bidders really get my blood boiling.
Well I don't think anyone is going to turn down your bid for a lower one. lol Plus if the seller doesn't get the price he wants I doubt he could actually be forced to sell. It's pretty much all about the gold :) But your opinion in this matter certainly bears more weight than mine :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The bid of 60 plat is real! There is to many people who don't have that kind of gold n hate or can't believe someone else could possibly pay what something is worth. Extra extra. Theres is people who are successful out there n like big boy toys lol
I am just a humble Sage traveling the lands of Sosaria building community as I can friend.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I don't think anyone is going to turn down your bid for a lower one. lol Plus if the seller doesn't get the price he wants I doubt he could actually be forced to sell. It's pretty much all about the gold :) But your opinion in this matter certainly bears more weight than mine :)
That's what it boils down to though, Seller wants X but does not publicly come out with what X is, instead artificial/phantom bidders jack the price up. And then if a REAL bidder does come in, he/she ends up getting the item at a much higher price than what he/she may have. Which then pumps the market to artificial levels that are not sustainable. As we are seeing right now.(This is worded a bit wrong....currently I firmly believe there are no artificial bidders involved RIGHT NOW)

If the seller chooses not to sell, due to noone meeting fake bidder price it atleast tells the market what is accurate.

I have no illusions that I will ever get my 60P back out of these homes should I end up winning. They are not worth that seperately.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I had to do more thread clean up. Despite my previous public warning, people want to continue throwing out accusations and derailing the sale here. Warnings and temporary thread bans are going to follow.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
That's what it boils down to though, Seller wants X but does not publicly come out with what X is, instead artificial/phantom bidders jack the price up. And then if a REAL bidder does come in, he/she ends up getting the item at a much higher price than what he/she may have. Which then pumps the market to artificial levels that are not sustainable. As we are seeing right now.(This is worded a bit wrong....currently I firmly believe there are no artificial bidders involved RIGHT NOW)

If the seller chooses not to sell, due to none meeting fake bidder price it at least tells the market what is accurate.

I have no illusions that I will ever get my 60P back out of these homes should I end up winning. They are not worth that separately.
Well I think it would be possible to get say 25 billion for one lot from a person that couldn't come up with say 60 billion for the 3. So it might not be a bad investment. I'm like you in one respect. I want what I want and I don't really care if it's a good investment or not. If I want it I buy it. lol I'm a sucker for books, Legends rares and Trinsic rares. I've "over paid" many times but I'm perfectly ok with that :)

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
For the record, I do not accept bids from unverified bidders. I have a history of successfully sorting the wheat from the chaff. I do not appreciate any comment that would presume otherwise.

My record, my reputation and integrity in UO is very well established as indisputably sterling, no matter how hard my competition or detractors might try to tarnish it for whatever selfish motivations they may have.

All the evidence of my hard work can be found here.
[Discussion] - THE 2013-15 SILENT AUCTIONS OF RARE ITEMS PRICE GUIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.