• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] *SOLD*A Necromancer Wand with a Magic Glimmering Gem (Cursed)

Shqiptar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT: SOLD for 75mil

Taking offer on the wand. It's on Atlantic. Post the offers here or PM me.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: A Necromancer Wand with a Magic Glimmering Gem (Cursed)

50 mil? :D

Shqiptar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've got a higher bid than 50mil but thanks for offering anyway... wand will be sold on Tuesday to highest bidder.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

OT (free bump) but what the HELL is being talked about in general chat on your shard LOL HAHAHA

Shqiptar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OT (free bump) but what the HELL is being talked about in general chat on your shard LOL HAHAHA
LoL When I was making this post I noticed that odd convo. It is some guy on our shard Mike-D... he usually types in all caps (surprising that he isn't) in this pic). Screaming about this and that in PVP saying people suck and what not. I really don't know the context of that convo haha.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sigh* another item stolen from a innocent merchant at rares fest.

Oh well

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way I see it, there should be consequences to stealing from this community. Especially in the occasion the offense is actively bragged about.

If I as a member criticize or critique the actions of these people on the thieves forums, it will result in a negative consequence. They are sheltered under their own forums.

Anyway, I don't feel it is fair to this area of UO to have to deal with these same individuals coming here reselling. Why not? What these individuals do is not considered *helping to build this community*. According to the rules we are supposed to abide by, this is one of the cardinal rules.

What does it mean to build community? To keep the members we have while trying to spurn new interest in new collectors. This is hard to accomplish when those who rip us off are allowed access to flaunt their ill gotten goods.

BTW, many of you lately have been buying up parts of Devines collection little by little right here on the forum...yet those of us who know about it can do nothing to prevent it.

Shqiptar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please criticize and critique my actions. I can take some shots. :gee: