• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SOLD ! 69 month blue account

G

69 Months Old/Blue Character
9 Full Soulstones
Bonded Beetle
Ethreal Horse
Bronze Robe/Cloak

Starting Bid $100.00
Buyout Now is Currently Not Set

Skills are as follows:

100 Armslore
106.3 Black Smith
120 Magery
115 Meditation
100 Mining
120 Tailoring
86.3 Tinkering
70.3 Carpentry
81.8 Resist
88.5 Detect Hidden
115 Eval
100 Inscribe
88.5 Bushido
94.1 Spell Weaving
64.4 Mace Fighting
100 Hiding
77.2 Stealthing

Brought to you by
Elfstones broker services !
ICQ 432966703

G

I am interested in the account but who is the seller of this account? I am guessing they just do not know how to use stratics...

So I am curious as to who the owner is some people I trust buying from but others I do not...

G

I am assuming the account will be sold though you. I like you well enough, but...

G

My clients remain anonymous
until purchase arrangements
are made .

I am attempting to contact
the seller to see if I can give
you his/her identity .

All of the deals I have
brokered to date ,
have had 100 % satisfaction ...

G

We will see. Trust and honor speaks for it self, eh? once lost it is gone.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My clients remain anonymous
until purchase arrangements
are made .

you his/her identity .

All of the deals I have
brokered to date ,
have had 100 % satisfaction ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok that is really odd why would the seller not want me to have his/her Identity?

I mean if you are selling the acct. I am Interested in it... but I want to know who the seller is...

G

<blockquote><hr>

you his/her identity .

[/ QUOTE ]

I am on the west coast &amp; the seller is on the east .
So contact may not happen till the morning . Sorry.

G

I feel sorry for you.
Not everyone here is a
scammer ...
My posts are for selling
and as you can see
from the responses
I have recieved , not 1
person has ever been
scammed.
I have 100% satisfaction
and pride myself in that.
Your comment is completely
uncalled for and unwarranted !!!

G

The Prob is not you,its the one that get in touch with you and USE you because they have less then stelar reputation.

G

I passed along your inquirary
and was told you had been contacted .
Check your ICQ .

G

<blockquote><hr>

I feel sorry for you.
Not everyone here is a
scammer ...
My posts are for selling
and as you can see
from the responses
I have recieved , not 1
person has ever been
scammed.
I have 100% satisfaction
and pride myself in that.
Your comment is completely
uncalled for and unwarranted !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you?...la

G

here is his reply to me

"hey elf i'll talk to kage about the account... hopefully he buys it from me... "

So IDK ...

G

the problem is, if you sell an item or a house for someone, then you selling something you actually own at the time. if you sell an account however, you selling something that isnt yours and even if you have the accountinfos changed to something and get the deal through and give him the money, it wont stop him from calling ea and getting the account back. so you see, specially when selling for someone who wants to remain anonymous, im not sure how youd want to ensure that nothing will happen and that noone will get scammed. so you see, its not uncalled for or unwarranted at all, people are just trying to protect you from loosing your 100%.

G

Thats the chance you take buying a used account.
I have complete trust in the person I am selling
for and if I had any premonitions that something
wasn't right I'd pull the post right away.
There are some people I won't sell for so don't
think I'll sell for just any asshat ... K

G

Why are you selling for others anyway? Are they affraidz of teh internets?...la

K

Kat SP

Anyone buying an account from anyone, should.. do the transfer through EA. That will prevent any future problems.

G

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED
WITH ME ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE...
YOU HAVE NEVER SAID 2 WORDS TO ME
BEFORE NOW !!! BACK OFF !

G

<blockquote><hr>

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED
WITH ME ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE...
YOU HAVE NEVER SAID 2 WORDS TO ME
BEFORE NOW !!! BACK OFF !

[/ QUOTE ]

*stalks*...la

G

keep it up , the more you
say the better I look ...
Bumps are free... ty

G

<blockquote><hr>

here is his reply to me

"hey elf i'll talk to kage about the account... hopefully he buys it from me... "

So IDK ...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right the seller did contact me for some odd reason It was not showing up new... but I found it..

And since the guy who contacted me was Soulweaver I am no longer interested in this account thanks.

Ps. Kat even if you use the transfer through EA sadly it does not mater they look at whoever paid it with a Credit card for the last 60 day's so if someone wanted to they could even wait a month and a half call Ea give the account name and CC information and take the account I have had this happen to me in the past

even after using the tranfer EA offers... Sadly

G

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone buying an account from anyone, should.. do the transfer through EA. That will prevent any future problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree...$30 for the EA account transfer service and it ensures the new owner remains the new owner. It doesn't ensure that the former owner receives any additional agreed upon payment from the buyer (EA has nothing to do with that) but that is where the broker comes into it.

-Skylark

G

That makes more sense. He's brokering for people who can't post here. That's like being an accomplice to the crime. GUARDS!!!...la

G

Elfstone is not even selling it the seller contacted me and is trying to sell it him self ... Elfstone has nothing to do with this deal accept posting it on the boards pretending to be a broker... sadly

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

here is his reply to me

So IDK ...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right the seller did contact me for some odd reason It was not showing up new... but I found it..

And since the guy who contacted me was Soulweaver I am no longer interested in this account thanks.

Ps. Kat even if you use the transfer through EA sadly it does not matter if the account was on the owners they look at whoever paid it with a Credit card for the last 60 day's so if someone wanted to they could even wait a month and a half call Ea give the account name and CC information and take the account I have had this happen to me in the past

even after using the tranfer EA offers... Sadly

[/ QUOTE ]

From the FAQ:

<blockquote><hr>

QUESTION
What is the Account Access Transfer program?

Answer

The Account Access Transfer program is a Premium Account Service that allows players to safely transfer or trade accounts for our Online Games.

When an account is transferred or traded using the Account Access Transfer Program:

* All previous billing information is removed from the account
* Any warning or other misconduct recorded on the account is deleted
* New billing information is placed on the account to help ensure that the account can be legitimately used by the new owner

If you’ve acquired access to an account without using the Account Access Transfer Program, we have no record or proof that the account can be legitimately used by you, or that the player who created the account has given you permission to use the account name and password.

By going through this transfer process, you make certain that EA can verify that the account is in your name. This ensures that the new owner can continue to enjoy the new account for years to come.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how it is possible for the former owner to take it back simply by providing billing info if EA actually follows this described procedure. And the new owner should have the confirmation from the account transfer process as proof of ownership. If this has in fact happened to you, it is a serious customer service issue. I sure wouldn't have taken it quietly.

-Skylark

G

I was told by the powers that be ,
I can sell for anyone !!!
And I am making a profit being the broker
for the deal ... If you have a problem
with me and the people I broker for
bring it to me ...
I'll make sure that in the future
I'll ignore all questions coming from you
since alls you care about is getting me banned ...

G

I can tell you how its possible easy answer EA STAFF sims gm's covering Uo the works...

G

Unless you was doing something wrong you should not have to worry about getting banned... now I ask are you?

G

Yeah, but I trust Kage. He sold me a house at true price. No mark up...la

G

Dude what are you smoking?
What mark up where?
I sell things for fair market value ...
I'm sure you two trust each other ,
you both come from the same
bad seed !!!!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can you not trust this guy? Hes been posting here since January. Since January people!!! Do you have any idea what kind of committment it takes to post on the same forum for three months?!?!

G

Ya, i know. you people are the "well you know what you are" ...

And sure I've been posting now for over 3 months now but I almost have as many posts as you do in over a year ...
I play'd UO for 14 months before
I decided to make a account here.

My track record speaks for it self !!!
Can you 3 say the same ???
I don't think so ....