• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Softened reeds

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but i don't know where I find the dry reeds to become softened reeds. I've read the guide but my english is too bad to understand all things. I've only understood that they are in the Abyss . Can someone help me, please? And for also scouring toxin
Tia

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Are you trying to make the new recipe picnic basket? I cut up plants with clippers set to reeds. I don't know where the scouring toxin comes from, on Europa I found some on vendor search.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think acid sacs from toxic sliths . Then an alchemist makes them. My device is almost dead. I can't look it up.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes that's right, the toxic sacs are from the toxic sliths in Ter Mur as Pawain said.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the reeds can be obtained from any decorative plant. You need the cute, little pink clippers that tinkers make. There is a context menu on these and you can select whether the tool makes clippings, reeds or topiary (what is this - the 1970s?). It's a little like when you change options on shovels and picks to mine different things.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks ok, it's about easy. But it needs to use scouring toxin. The acid sac of toxyn light is called Toxim Venom sac and not Scouring toxin :(

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
An alchemist turns those into the scouring toxin.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is in alchemy under toxic. Just need a bottle and a Toxic Venom Sac.