• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sofria wins, but Im missing payments, read for info!

M

MeMn0cH

People Who Paid:
Quira
The Unholy Seed
Kelmo
Spree
Hannah Hellfire
Semm
Maleeka
Terra Reborn
Goodguy
Shalimar
Pyrite
Pitt
Freja
BobtheFisher
Castor(?)
Fidessa

The rest..

I'll either hit you up for it one more time, or I'll give up and just cover it myself..

Either or I probably wont do something like this again, getting people to pay is annoying.

T

The Unholy Seed

Not everyone can get accessed to 50k, so this would limit this type of pool to a select few. Would it be limited to 1 max date pick per person? What if someone picked 18 ... american or european date? What if there is a revert?

Nice try though ... just my $0.02.

M

MeMn0cH

I think a (NEW) can even get 50k requires work and motivation..

1 Date per person

American Eastern Standard Time

With a revert in mind the winners will be asked to wait 3-5 days after winning to secure the chances of a revert which normally happen within a day or two.. If they recieve the payment after waiting the maximum of 5 days and there is a revert, they will of secured the cash and are allowed to keep it..

G

hrmmmm

i still doubt that they actually will hand out pbds
it was mentioned that it will be the first thing after ml from what i heard last, however probably about the 5 publishes after ml will be with fixes just for the expansion, so yeah, about a half year away?

i wish they finally make a fix so new created chars get a pbd and it doesnt take 4 months anymore to build up a char, that would bring siege way, way more population... (and no i dont mean [censored] it up like with the serverline bug, i mean something like remove the cap per day, or change it so every skill has his own cap. dont make it so u can train a char in 1-2 days, make it so it takes like 1 month instead of 4)

G

They are never coming out with PBDs. This is a scam so Mem can keep all yours moneys.

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

They are never coming out with PBDs. This is a scam so Mem can keep all yours moneys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its people like you that try to slander my name based on no evidence, and no previous scam history.. Never scammed a person.. And I even said If you wanted someone else to hold the money delegate someone..

Glad you think I scam,
Glad you think I hack,
Hate to disappoint you I dont..

M

MeMn0cH

Joy.. 2 People!

Ill start collecting gold when more interest is shown (Preferably 10 ish people)

S

Sausage

You guys still think you're getting pbds?

laughhhh.

Even if you do - the game is so broken, what does it matter?

Funny!

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

You guys still think you're getting pbds?

laughhhh.

Even if you do - the game is so broken, what does it matter?

Funny!

[/ QUOTE ]

we're being negative, youre being obnoxious.

50k on the 22nd

I

imported_Castor

im in on ghost's board for the thursday after hell freezes over...

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll put 50k on the 31st. :)

Just a thought, thought. I think there has been some speculation that the devs may just give EVERYONE a PBD across all the shards instead of only Siege/Mungen. If this happens, the publish will go to Origin first. So are we going to do by the date to which it is published to Origin or to Siege?

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

I'll put 50k on the 31st. :)

Just a thought, thought. I think there has been some speculation that the devs may just give EVERYONE a PBD across all the shards instead of only Siege/Mungen. If this happens, the publish will go to Origin first. So are we going to do by the date to which it is published to Origin or to Siege?

[/ QUOTE ]

The publish that gives Siege players their PBD or single insurance slot.. Or whatever name they give it, will be the publish that determines who wins by what day that publish is activated.. On a further note, if the Origin shard recieves the publish before us.. OR there is an announcement schedule for when the publish goes on all shards (like they normally do) dates will no longer be for sale..

So buy now before they make an announcement of a specific date

M

MeMn0cH

On a further note,

After now reaching 10 people and the pot growing to a size of 500k.. I will be collecting the 50k from each person and throwing it inna chest until the winner be known!

ICQ me: 223-761-062..

The gold isnt needed in a hurry, but message me when the time is convient for you.

Encourage those you know to get in on this too, while they still can..

M

MeMn0cH

Post Bump!

Question to the public:

Would it be fair to allow NEW and NEW. alike to joint buy a date if they want splitting the pot? (both pay 25k and if they win split pot)

M

MeMn0cH

Ok, Ill post on both boards then, with a side note to them saying they can joint buy a spot..

On another note, feel free to ICQ me about handing in checks, Ive already been given 2 and ICQ'd about other payments, sorry if at the time you ICQ me Im unavailible I will contact you at a later time..

G

I will be on a lot tomorrow. I will meet you then. Good community effort here. *winks*

M

MeMn0cH

I try, and for all you people looking for your opportunity to flame me.. Even though I have not shown the friendliest terms with Freja, I still registered an account on her NEW. Board and posted there with the same benifit I posted on the NEW boards..

G

*smiles*

If it will make you feel better go start a flame thread over there. I do encourage this effort, though. You can be a bad guy and still contribute to the community.

M

MeMn0cH

Im not looking for a flame war.. I actually really like the idea of this pool, almost like a lottery.. Makes me wanna start a lottery, gotta figure out how to do it tho.. gunna take awhile, find a way to give out unique codes to people, pick a random code, and make it so the person can show a genuine un-copyable recipt..

Wonder if people would like that.. *shrugs*

Anyway, on a positive note, shalimar registered for the 12th via ICQ..

G

Run with this, we will see. There are still days open people. Wilki and Tact should not bet. *winks*

M

MeMn0cH

Ahah... You seem to be bored in game? Your checking these boards fast, almost like having a conversation with you.. And I do plan on running this well, I am actually enjoying this

C

CaptainCrunch

<blockquote><hr>

Ahah... You seem to be bored in game? Your checking these boards fast, almost like having a conversation with you.. And I do plan on running this well, I am actually enjoying this

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad you can't put this in an intrest bearing account. In 3 years, when we finally get PBD's, think of all the gold it would become.

M

MeMn0cH

Oh timmah! Just pick your favorite number and help my cause..! Dont hate appreciate!

C

CaptainCrunch

<blockquote><hr>

Oh timmah! Just pick your favorite number and help my cause..! Dont hate appreciate!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love too, but I can't pick my favorite number. Even on the longest months I'm still 38 over!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I try, and for all you people looking for your opportunity to flame me.. Even though I have not shown the friendliest terms with Freja, I still registered an account on her NEW. Board and posted there with the same benifit I posted on the NEW boards..

[/ QUOTE ]

I may bite if someone hurt me but I will not remember it for long.

Thanks for posting on our forum too.
I'm taking the 1th.

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

what the heck..

28th...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the spirit

T

The Unholy Seed

What the heck, also ...

Put me on 6. I like 6. 6 is good. 6 can be fun, if you know what you are doing.

M

MeMn0cH

List updated with the people who have posted here, or ICQ'd I have to check other boards.. Was busy.. But as it stands..

"The PBD Jack Pot Pool is now worth.. 900k!.."
*People run outta room to ICQ me days*

Wow...

On another note.. ICQ me about paying for your day! If I dont respond, Im either not at my computer or busy in game.. (PvP)

A

Asmodi_Mhul

<blockquote><hr>

List updated with the people who have posted here,

[/ QUOTE ]
Asmodi posted...
<blockquote><hr>

I'll take the 9th.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

...busy in game.. (PvP)

[/ QUOTE ]
*Tries to act impressed*
*fails miserably*

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

...busy in game.. (PvP)

[/ QUOTE ]
*Tries to act impressed*
*fails miserably*

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the truth, Today I was Icq'd by The Unholy Seed while doing a harrower.. Wouldnt of been a problem to respond however the japanese guilds were not cooperating..