• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Social games (RPG) - Poll

H

Halmir26

Hello,
I'm Fhabio and I'm working as game designer in a company in Japan.
The company is developing games for social networks like facebook, but currently we are releasing only at Mixi (a very famous SNS here in Japan).
As people here on Stratics love online RPG, I though in make a poll here about one of our games.
Last month we released a RPG game called "Harufi to donguri no mori" (Ralphy and the acorn's forest), and we are planning to release it in english on facebook and other social networks, but before we would like to ask users about what they think about the design of the game, characters, interface, sound, etc. Our main goal was to archive the public in Japan, and now we are thinking what changes should we make to get people from western to play it too. The game is currently available to play only on Mixi(if you are a mixi user, you can play it for free there), so I'm going to post some screen shots and a video, and if you people could just answer some questions about the game I would really appreciate :)

About the game: The game have 2 objectives, the main one is to explore the map, do quests, kill monsters, get their treasures and level up. The second is to develop your forest, decorate and expand it. You also have the option to create your own maps and release them for you and your friends to play. Here's a video of the game, here you can see the basic game-play, music, characters, etc.
YouTube -

and here are some screen-shots:

1- At the game you can team up with your neighbor's to explore and fight against monsters.

2-That's the screen where you can chose the stage where you want to play.

3-Map Builder, here you can select what kind of map you want to create (desert, forest, cave, etc)

4-Map builder screen

5-Character/Avatar setting and editing

6-Weapon/Shields crafting screen

7- That's Ralphy, one of the main characters of the game.

and here are some question that I would like to ask:
1. sex and age

2.Do you play social games on Facebook or in other SNS?

3. what do you think about the game's design?

4. what about the characters? Would you play with this kind of avatar or want a more western-like character?

5. what about the game's music and sound? (you can listen to it by watching the youtube video)

6. what's your opinion about Ralphy?

7. any other comments

All comments and critiques are very welcome, thanks a lot in advance!