• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soap?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know the origin of this? It looks like green beeswax but labeled "soap". Thank you!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Maybe they're finally giving us something to wash our 15 year old underwear with? :D

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong. Find it in bedrolls if im not mistaken.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cool I will take 5 bars please *gotot stock the bathrooms in the castles.. now it only they made tp......*

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh I like this thats a nice thing to add guess its time to train a thief after all this time.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You dont need a thief they arent stealables. I picked one up last week. They seem to be quite scarce bc i havent found anything else since . And i been flipping those mats for a week now.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You dont need a thief they arent stealables. I picked one up last week. They seem to be quite scarce bc i havent found anything else since . And i been flipping those mats for a week now.
Thanks I will have to stealth around in there a bit and check this out.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too would like some more info on this new item?? I have been tearing up bedrools myself and never gotten anything...

Does it pop in your pack or do you have to loot it?

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont think they're a daily rare. I think they're a random bedroll drop. They just appear on the ground. You have to pick it up.

I wish the devs would make a list of what can be found and the drop rate.

Attachments

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You know, the whole reason why Soap drops in Wrong is, well, it's a Prison after all, and you know what the residents do if you have to pick up the soap in front of them.....

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, the whole reason why Soap drops in Wrong is, well, it's a Prison after all, and you know what the residents do if you have to pick up the soap in front of them.....
^ This!!!! ROTFL

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Geeze, this thread is old...

Soap is not an arty spawn. You d/click the bedrolls and you have something like a 1:500 chance of it appearing on the ground. The other 499 times you either get nothing or hit by a trap.

The bed rolls are in the prison cells on both floors, though the ones on the 2nd floor have too much spawn to really work with.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
I bet that would put a smile on your face.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Soap is not an arty spawn. You d/click the bedrolls and you have something like a 1:500 chance of it appearing on the ground. The other 499 times you either get nothing or hit by a trap.

The bed rolls are in the prison cells on both floors, though the ones on the 2nd floor have too much spawn to really work with.
thank you
some people had potty mouth, in general chat.
need soap
so i did a search and found this thread

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

lol good thing ya said something was about to welcome Assia back to UO, then i saw your post and looked at the date on hers.