• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor So you wanna be a parry mage?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or should i say, do you wanna have THE BEST parry wrestle scribe suit?

I'm thinking of selling this, but honestly... the pieces especially the jewels, offer so much potential. Theres 20 magery built into it for christ sake and it doesnt use a mage weap but a shield lol. Wondering what i can get. I know parry wrestle mages are popular with all the archers, and i honestly cant think of a better suit... Can get pics posted and am willing to sell if the price is right. Don't ask me how much i want, i don't know... if i see a number i like i'lll bite. If theres no interest, i'll keep it and modify it for my liking.

Resists… LOL… 124/111/105/120/98
105 Lower Reag Cost
44 Lower Mana Cost
25 Mana Regen
20 Hit Point Regen
6 Stamina Regen
25 Hit Point Increase
42 Mana Increase
44 Intel Bonus
5 Dex Bonus
50 Defense Chance
35 Hit Chance… Don't wanna miss a stun/disarm/bola?
10 Casting focus
33 Kinetic Eater
24 Fire Eater
17 Damage Eater
50 Enhance Potions
2 Faster Casting
6 Cast Recovery
33 Spell Damage Increase
Reactive Paralyze on Shield
20+ Magery
15+ Animal Taming (it had to have 1 weird mod somewhere right?)
25 Damage Increase
5 Reflect Phys

Potted stats (without alchy on a human) can be:
150str/82dex/139intel
150HP/82 Stam/181 Mana (192 blessed).

So dumb lol. The template potential in this game has gotten crazy with the new loot system. With the hit chance and +20 magery, i'm almost tempted to switch out the shield for a long sword, and run 120 parrying with a mage weapon that can armor ignore at 70skill/70tact. Ugh... decisions.

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Isn't throwing legendaries at mannequins fun?! :p

It's funny how easily suits can be made these days with silly stats. Neat setup :>

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
They just want to know how to build it - lol
@Scott, I have actually built better suits than this, I was actually hoping I could purchase it at a reasonable price and part it out for other suits. The thing I am most interested in is his bracelet he described. Now seeing as how people ALWAYS request suits to be screen shot on this forums especially when dealing with 211 stam suits only would make sense for this to be screen shot as well, right? The arrogance you have shown in your post has turned me off completely from even wanting to further discuss this suit and a possible b/o price. Seeing as how he has SO much interest in it already, I am sure he will sell it....

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Scott, I have actually built better suits than this, I was actually hoping I could purchase it at a reasonable price and part it out for other suits. The thing I am most interested in is his bracelet he described. Now seeing as how people ALWAYS request suits to be screen shot on this forums especially when dealing with 211 stam suits only would make sense for this to be screen shot as well, right? The arrogance you have shown in your post has turned me off completely from even wanting to further discuss this suit and a possible b/o price. Seeing as how he has SO much interest in it already, I am sure he will sell it....

Hey Cetric, you can thank me later... on less idiot to deal with on stratics!
@Old Vet Back Again - my little post caused you enough emotional stress to write me a personally addressed paragraph and give up bidding on something... I'm Honored!

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
No emotional stress here, actually the exact opposite. Just figuring out who I should and should not conduct business with. I'm glad you felt I was emotionally disturbed and you got enjoyment out of it, but sorry to burst your bubble with the truth. Seeing how it is common practice to request whole suits to have each piece individually SS before making an offer coincides perfectly with what I asked. It is your attitude that has turned me off from even further any discussion regarding the OP.

Sorry Scott chose to derail your thread Cetric, good luck with the sale.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
all this from 10 words...
@Cetric - you wont have trouble selling your suit to plenty of others... If you decide to end up selling that sweet setup.

@Old Vet Back Again - I know threads selling suits supply armor pieces of the suit to verify proof and concept. I also know that Cetric said, "I'm thinking of selling this" - meaning - once he (or anyone who typically takes offers on suits) gets offers on it, interested parties will get to see the suit. Stats are all there... Just not a picture of individual pieces. It would make my day to see the suits individual pieces posted in text form just for you!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd be really interested in seeing your better suits sir, we should meet up and compare