• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So with all these

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Spots I am finding, I have runes marked for about 10 places (Fel and Tram) that can fit an 18x18. I am shocked, after comming back from a 2 year hiatus. Is the housing market shot?

I want my castle then... What do castles go for?

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You still seem to be in shock. The population has dropped a lot in 2 years. Where I used to make money placing and selling 18 x 18s now I don't place anything smaller than a keep. On some servers like Napa not even keeps are placed and sold and room for them sits open. So yes the housing market for 18 x 18s is shot.

Atlantic still has players, and keeps draining off from the other shards.
The fanbois in Uhall will mock you if you say UO is dying but ask an IDOC hunter on any other server what the state of the game is compared to 2 years ago and the answer will be the same. It's really noticeable when you go from every inch placed with 18 x 18s in Malas to vast open spaces castles could fit in.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is no longer fun, 2 years ago People were leavin in mass also, Never will this game be what it was 5,6, 8 or so years ago!!