• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So whose training the new KOC these days?

• Thread starter imported_archite666
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_archite666

So im shopping at yew when all of a sudden this archer starts shooting me, well i'm at the moongate with my spawn requipment on so I casually just walk though the moongate...then I think...is that guy really that dumb? there is a guardzone in yew...so i throw my nice stuff in the luna bank right quick and head back lickity split, sure enough as im standing there here he comes running up to me again still grey from before, I casually type guards and wait ( i dont even keep a macro) and sure enough he fires, to which he is greeted with david landing on his head with a tremadous *SPLAT* After which I promptly explain his error and tell him I wont take his gear, his responce " sigh" not that I had time to take anything anyway with his red buddy running up to save him

*Tsk Tsk* Sorry guys but i expect alot more from a guild bearing the name "keepers of chaos" I mean evil and dumb ist a very good combination.

Oh well since our guilds seem to have it out for each other,its poetic, you know what they say-Justice Serves Vengence.

I

imported_archite666

By the way, anybody got any cheap 120 necro mage scrolls? I need them all, spawns havent been so great for me lately, I need a 115 magery too, id trade like a cursed artie or something for one.

A

Alex the Gray

ahem
If you listen to the radio, and enjoy the "stupidest" or "dumbest" criminals, then you shold enjoy the shenannegans of our newest batch of pvp'ers.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

ahem
If you listen to the radio, and enjoy the "stupidest" or "dumbest" criminals, then you shold enjoy the shenannegans of our newest batch of pvp'ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love to hear stories of the guys... especially WyRm's.... that kills in towns under the watchful eyes of the guards... hahaha...

Guards should not be indestructable!!!! So trammelish...

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

they arent?

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

Da Hoff rates this thread......-3.

[/ QUOTE ]

M

Masumatek

Well I don't care for KOC much but I gotta say, I see nothing wrong with attacking people near the GZ and don't consider it "dumb." Sometimes you won't find half the people on this shard far outside of the GZ. Heck sometimes you gotta attack them in the GZ where no NPCs are around and try to kill em quick. Otherwise you ain't gonna kill em ever.

I attack people near the GZ all the time. Not just crafters and PvMers either. Many of our blue coward PvPers never stray far from the gz either. That's life on Siege unfortunately:(. Heh. Better to attack first, even if near a gz, and try to get a kill....then to wait for the gank squad to roll in, dismount, sick pets on you, and slaughter you. :/

I

imported_Mr. Sly

Ya... GZ blows it should be taken away then we would see who the REAL trammies are and SEND THEM AWAY!

G

Ok damnit enough with the same fing picture over and over again.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

they arent?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well to be honest... I'm not really sure Shakaja... Why don't we go test that out ... You first..

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

it actually wasnt a question

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I know.. hahahaha