• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So whos going to ATL for the Factions Event?

• Thread starter imported_zeroshade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_zeroshade

I am, why?.... why not, it might be fun.

I'm creating a new char there for the event. Anyone else?

D

Drunk'n Masta

I'll be there, looks like jc is getting a great response. Should be alot of fun.

I

imported_Cysphruo

i'll probably go, there will be hundreds of people there and the devs are going to be looking at it for ideas on how to revamp the system.

I

imported_zeroshade

<blockquote><hr>

Who are you and why are you bothering Napa?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am Eclipse of DWM, Napa is my home. Do you always have to be an ...

S

Sethblackmoore

Well....I have a mostly done pally on Atlantic (thx to my wife) but we I will need some friends who live on Atlantic to help with a full 70 suit and such. So if anybody wants to help me, I really wanna go to this huge war!!! I could repay with gold here on Napa. I just don't have tons of money to x-fer suits and such. And that movie was sweet!!!

Oh when is the expected war supposed to take place??

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well....I have a mostly done pally on Atlantic (thx to my wife) but we I will need some friends who live on Atlantic to help with a full 70 suit and such. So if anybody wants to help me, I really wanna go to this huge war!!! I could repay with gold here on Napa. I just don't have tons of money to x-fer suits and such. And that movie was sweet!!!

Oh when is the expected war supposed to take place??

[/ QUOTE ]

First part of march I beleive for when war starts. I can also bring you a 70's suit from sonoma. I coming over with my faction toon from there and got extra there. Just PM what kinda mods you would want on it. Not gonna be uber leet, but can make it PvP worthy.