• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so whos been good and waited for xmas day b4 opening there xmas pressie tokens

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be awesome if the devs had actually coded this in....for a 50% better chance of a rare box/ tree !!!

so the good boys and girls get rewarded ....for waiting for xmas day to come!!!

and not the naughty boys and girls who have tore into the xmas present tokens early!!! bad boys and girls

hey hey hey.....and ho ho ho....

merry christmas UO

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well we'll wait and see, as I've only opened one for the Runic Atlas recipe, the rest are waiting to be opened...!

Wait - does that make me Naughty, or Nice...?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we'll wait and see, as I've only opened one for the Runic Atlas recipe, the rest are waiting to be opened...!

Wait - does that make me Naughty, or Nice...?
uve only peaked at one... that what most kids would do....uve been a good one methinks

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey this aint real....was just saying/suggesting it would/could have been awesome idea !!!!...maybe next time.....

afterall .....patience is the 9th virtue

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, on Christmas I intend to be spending time with my family, not playing UO in the hope of a 50% greater chance at worthless pixel crack. Priorities and all that....

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of us intend to spend some of our holiday playing UO with family and opening our tokens together.

Sorry your family doesn't have their priorities straight! :lick:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
time to get opening...merry christmas eveyone...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My sons and I used to play UO together - they lived with their father and I far, far from them. Was awesome! We celebrated holidays, birthdays, etc.

Someday, they might want their accounts back... then what fun that would be!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, on Christmas I intend to be spending time with my family, not playing UO in the hope of a 50% greater chance at worthless pixel crack. Priorities and all that....
*Backs slowly away from Aibal* Would rather spend time with family??? OMG that ain't right. Your talking 50%!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm...this is NOT actually happening ...lolz... just a great idea for the devs

Last edited:

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was good! But in defense of being bad, I just got the tokens today. :)

And in defense of the OP idea, I don't think he is talking about ditching your family to open gifts. You could do it the day after Christmas :)

In my home, the family that games together stays together!

*looks at the new Razer mouses that were so perfectly wrapped now in use*

Last edited: