• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) So...where's everyone living on Siege these days?

Jhaelyrr

Visitor
Returning player, may or may not be remembered (It's been years and years)...I'm going to drop a house somewhere on Siege and I was wondering if there's any player towns left? Or anywhere where people tend to congregate outside of towns?

Nostalgia made me come back, finding some players around may keep me :) I'll have to see how things go.

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!
There are several!
Safehaven is where it has always been.
Gilfane lies east-by-south-east of Skara Brae.
United Workers of Siege Perilous have their town South-by-south-west of Luna.
Mother Lode are west of Umbra.
Bartertown, beyond Minoc's northern stables, is very much a ghost town nowadays, I fear, but there are some houses in the area.
Did I miss anyone?

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome back!
There are several!
Safehaven is where it has always been.
Gilfane lies east-by-south-east of Skara Brae.
United Workers of Siege Perilous have their town South-by-south-west of Luna.
Mother Lode are west of Umbra.
Bartertown, beyond Minoc's northern stables, is very much a ghost town nowadays, I fear, but there are some houses in the area.
Did I miss anyone?
Heheh you were right Lord Otto... Those are all player towns at the moment :)

Returning player, may or may not be remembered (It's been years and years)...I'm going to drop a house somewhere on Siege and I was wondering if there's any player towns left? Or anywhere where people tend to congregate outside of towns?

Nostalgia made me come back, finding some players around may keep me :) I'll have to see how things go.
First of all: Welcome Back !... As said by Lord Otto those are all player towns :)... Some more active, some lesser but we are on SP so i think not all like show themself around while doing their things :)... Anyway comunity iti's still great and you can find people in General Chat :)... And there are some hubs (one just one screen NW from britain moongate and one just one screen outside E bridge of Umbra City) around the server that can help you to move in each city so you can check if they fit for you :) Welcome Back again :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Lots of Space to place still. Saw you in yesterday's event, thanks for the assist with the heals you were tossing around

Jhaelyrr

Visitor
Oh, there's hundreds of spots to place. I just haven't figured out where I want to go yet :)

And it was nice seeing a pile of people playing - I mostly just got in the way and died, but was fun. I haven't bothered to set up any macros yet and I was on a laptop with a trackpoint - doesn't make for quick anything. Point and click and spell tiles and no armour = dead :D

Jhaelyrr

Visitor
Found a place in Felucca to plunk down (Near Thring's Pub). I figured the constant garbage fire adds to the ambiance.

Hopefully I didn't end up building an eyesore :) I think the design is nice enough.